Scott Disick and Kourtney Kardashian: family time
Here for a few days
Scott Disick, in town for his Friday night gig at Bamboo (not sure how he could entertain a crowd as he's not a singer, dancer or comedian, or even juggler), brought his family in tow. Kourtney Kardashian, who didn't look happy when paps snapped her at the airport arriving, seemed to brighten up while swimming Saturday with her second lovebug, Penelope, in the pool at the Setai Hotel. The baby had her first birthday July 9. Big brother Mason, 3, is along from L.A., too. No sightings of the other new mom in the family.
On Our Radar
- Spied around Miami: ARod, Katy Perry's ex, Shaq
- Million Dollar Listing Miami in trouble?
- Dwayne "The Rock Johnson filming football show in Miami
- Sofia Vergara & Joe Mangianello continue romance-fest in Miami
- Maria Menounos talks new show, book and dieting
- Is Star Island losing its luster?
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules
- Mario Lopez parties on yacht in Miami Beach