Scott Disick and Kourtney Kardashian: family time
Here for a few days
Scott Disick, in town for his Friday night gig at Bamboo (not sure how he could entertain a crowd as he's not a singer, dancer or comedian, or even juggler), brought his family in tow. Kourtney Kardashian, who didn't look happy when paps snapped her at the airport arriving, seemed to brighten up while swimming Saturday with her second lovebug, Penelope, in the pool at the Setai Hotel. The baby had her first birthday July 9. Big brother Mason, 3, is along from L.A., too. No sightings of the other new mom in the family.
On Our Radar
- A Year in Pitbull
- Sarah Jessica Parker gets her Basel on for the first time
- Cheech Marin is promoting a new ‘substance’ in Miami
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.
- Andy Cohen talks about celebrity gossip in latest book
- Report: An 'exhausted' Kanye West cancels tour, is hospitalized
- Singer Kesha in Miami for charity
- Fifth Harmony singer Lauren Jauregui comes out in letter
- Marc Anthony splits with wife