Scott Disick and Kourtney Kardashian: family time
Here for a few days
Scott Disick, in town for his Friday night gig at Bamboo (not sure how he could entertain a crowd as he's not a singer, dancer or comedian, or even juggler), brought his family in tow. Kourtney Kardashian, who didn't look happy when paps snapped her at the airport arriving, seemed to brighten up while swimming Saturday with her second lovebug, Penelope, in the pool at the Setai Hotel. The baby had her first birthday July 9. Big brother Mason, 3, is along from L.A., too. No sightings of the other new mom in the family.
On Our Radar
- One Direction loves Florida, records concert special
- Celebrity spotting in Miami
- What did most Miamians search for in 2014?
- See Fort Lauderdale native Jason Kennedy tie the knot
- Fleetwood Mac drummer Mick Fleetwood showcases his photography
- Ne-Yo plays Santa Claus in Kendall
- Rosario Dawson in Miami to talk new movie
- Diner en Blanc lands on Miami Beach
- Annie stars in Miami
- Shakira's mansion reportedly back on the market