Scott Disick and Kourtney Kardashian: family time
Here for a few days
Scott Disick, in town for his Friday night gig at Bamboo (not sure how he could entertain a crowd as he's not a singer, dancer or comedian, or even juggler), brought his family in tow. Kourtney Kardashian, who didn't look happy when paps snapped her at the airport arriving, seemed to brighten up while swimming Saturday with her second lovebug, Penelope, in the pool at the Setai Hotel. The baby had her first birthday July 9. Big brother Mason, 3, is along from L.A., too. No sightings of the other new mom in the family.
On Our Radar
- Rumor mill: Shakira switches brokers midstream
- Local cake makers get reality show, 'Divas del Azucar'
- Wilmer Valderrama will judge Calle Ocho fashion show
- John Turturro to be honored at MIFF
- Cadillac V-series Challenge puts pro golfers, VIPs on the fast track at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Oprah's Fisher Island home sells again
- Shirley MacLaine to appear at Miami International Film Fest
- Beckhams won't move into Versace mansion
- Celeb spotting: Prime 112 sees a lot of action
- Emilio Estefan movie to have world premiere