Scott Disick and Kourtney Kardashian: family time
Here for a few days
Scott Disick, in town for his Friday night gig at Bamboo (not sure how he could entertain a crowd as he's not a singer, dancer or comedian, or even juggler), brought his family in tow. Kourtney Kardashian, who didn't look happy when paps snapped her at the airport arriving, seemed to brighten up while swimming Saturday with her second lovebug, Penelope, in the pool at the Setai Hotel. The baby had her first birthday July 9. Big brother Mason, 3, is along from L.A., too. No sightings of the other new mom in the family.
On Our Radar
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event
- Diana Nyad to re-create famous swim on stage
- Report: Rapper Vanilla Ice arrested
- Emeril Lagasse talks food, milestones and Florida
- Wyclef Jean, Barry Gibb among performers at Miami Beach centennial concert
- Own a piece of art by Chris Brown