Score Nail Wraps
Launching this week, peep Jamberrynail.com's online customization tool so anyone can create personalized nail wraps by simply uploading their own pattern, graphic design or photo.
When it comes nail art — the whackier, the better. So when we caught wind of Jamberry Nails' online customization nail wraps feature — we danced for joy, obviously.
Jamberry Nails, the Utah-based direct-selling company that has become a household name in less than two years for their easy-to-apply long-lasting nail wraps, is expanding their current collection of over 275 unique nail art designs to, truly, an infinite amount.
The added bonus? Launching this week is an online tool so anyone can create personalized nail wraps by simply uploading their own pattern, graphic design or photo at jamberrynails.com.
This promises to be the ultimate tool for everyone from beauty junkies looking to personalize their routine to small businesses looking for unique and creative ways to market to women. Jamberry Nails custom designs will also make for meaningful personalized gifts, party favors, and a creative way to celebrate brides and mommies-to-be, graduates, star athletes and more. While standard Jamberry Nail wraps retail for $15 per sheet, customized styles will retail for $25 per sheet. One can usually get up to three applications from one pack of standard Jamberry Nails, and it will vary with customized nail wraps based on the design submitted.
- Bal Harbour Shops Celebrates 50 Years with Fashion Project
- Louis Vuitton Opens in the Design District
- Sawgrass Mills Expanding
- Meet Designer Rachel Roy at Macy's Dadeland
- Meet RHONY Heather Thomson
- What to Wear at The World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championship
- GBS Serving Up Free Get-Gorgeous Services
- Peep the Lilly Pultizer Jeep!
- New Store Openings at Aventura Mall
- Love is in the HAIR at Blo Midtown