Score Brighter Eyes and More!
Wipe away the imperfections, blemishes and dark spots under and beside your eyes with the Dermablend Quick-Fix concealer.
Got dark, under-eye circles? Does your eye shadow come off in a jiffy? Fret not — Dermablend Quick Fix Concealer ($12) is here to save the day! Whether you‘re looking for brighter eyes, longer-lasting eye shadow, or fuller lips, this travel-friendly product can make it happen all while covering those little imperfections. This Jack-of-all-trades beauty product does the following in a snap:
1) For a bright-eyed effect, apply Quick Fix Concealer from under the eye up towards the bridge of the nose to really make eyes pop.
2) To keep your eye shadow lasting for hours, choose a shade slightly darker than your own skin tone and then, apply Quick Fix Concealer on the lids for a smooth, long wearing canvas under your favorite eye shadows.
3) To give lips a boost, apply Quick Fix Concealer prior to lipstick or lip liner application. The concealer can be used around the perimeter of the mouth to create a clean surface for fuller looking lips. Finish off the look with your favorite lipstick and lip-liner.
The added bonus? Available in 10 shades to perfectly match your tone, Quick-Fix provides buildable coverage that won’t enhance the appearance of wrinkles or pores, and leaves skin soft and comfortable.
- Where to eat and what to do in Cauley Square
- For the Love of Frida Kahlo — and her Fashionista Ways
- Serpentine Style: Meet Python Handbag Designer Ximena Kavalekas
- 5 New Reasons to Visit Miami International Mall
- 11 Best Miami Beauty Salons
- New Botox and Filler Bar on Miami Beach Gives “Taking Shots” A Whole New Meaning
- Huge Sale at The Fontainebleau Soon!
- Breaking Beauty News: Two Drybar Locations to Open in Miami
- Everything You Need to Know About Microblading Your Brows in Miami
- 4 Miami Makeup Artists to Book