Score Beachy Hair With Air Curler
The Air Curler creates beach waves — without hitting the beach or using a curling iron.
Psst: There's an easy way to score summer's hottest hair trend — beach waves — and it doesn't require hitting the beach or a curling iron.
(Insert gigantic sigh of relief here.)
And all you need is a blowdrier.
Air Curler is a revolutionary new styling tool that creates luscious curls in seconds.
How so? A blow dryer and curling iron in one, Air Curler replaces the need for multiple styling tools. Simply connect Air Curler to any standard hair dryer, place damp hair inside, and move the chamber up and down. In just seconds, the spinning vortex creates voluminous and beautiful curls. Air Curler will dry and curl hair, without damaging it.
Say hello to your blow dryer's new BFF.
Available online here
- Where is the newest H&M going to open in South Florida? We know all the details
- Coral Gables native and Miami-based designer Alexis Barbara Isaias shares her local musts.
- 5 More Reasons Shopping at The Falls in Miami Just Got More Fabulous
- Dolphin Mall Shopping Guide
- Not Just for Art--the Best of Wynwood's Indie Boutiques
- Dive Into Summer with Clinique's Pop-Up Truck
- 14 Street Style Looks at Miami Fashion Week that Show What’s Trending in the Magic City
- 6 Can’t Miss Miami Spa Month Retreats
- 5 Reasons Miami Spa Month is The Best
- Father's Day Gift Guide