Score Beachy Hair With Air Curler
The Air Curler creates beach waves — without hitting the beach or using a curling iron.
Psst: There's an easy way to score summer's hottest hair trend — beach waves — and it doesn't require hitting the beach or a curling iron.
(Insert gigantic sigh of relief here.)
And all you need is a blowdrier.
Air Curler is a revolutionary new styling tool that creates luscious curls in seconds.
How so? A blow dryer and curling iron in one, Air Curler replaces the need for multiple styling tools. Simply connect Air Curler to any standard hair dryer, place damp hair inside, and move the chamber up and down. In just seconds, the spinning vortex creates voluminous and beautiful curls. Air Curler will dry and curl hair, without damaging it.
Say hello to your blow dryer's new BFF.
- Wynwood Letterpress Opens with Handmade Charm
- Century 21 Coming to Sawgrass Mills
- Louis Vuitton Opens in the Design District
- Pumping It Up with Aquazzura's Edgardo Osorio
- Style Meets Social Good at Wine, Women & Shoes
- Finding Inspiration with Marchesa’s Keren Craig
- Nordstrom Rack to Open in Midtown
- Dsquared2 Opens in South Florida
- Warby Parker Annex Finds New Home in Wynwood
- Sawgrass Mills Expanding