Score Beachy Hair With Air Curler
The Air Curler creates beach waves — without hitting the beach or using a curling iron.
Psst: There's an easy way to score summer's hottest hair trend — beach waves — and it doesn't require hitting the beach or a curling iron.
(Insert gigantic sigh of relief here.)
And all you need is a blowdrier.
Air Curler is a revolutionary new styling tool that creates luscious curls in seconds.
How so? A blow dryer and curling iron in one, Air Curler replaces the need for multiple styling tools. Simply connect Air Curler to any standard hair dryer, place damp hair inside, and move the chamber up and down. In just seconds, the spinning vortex creates voluminous and beautiful curls. Air Curler will dry and curl hair, without damaging it.
Say hello to your blow dryer's new BFF.
- New INTERMIX Opening
- Ikea Miami by the numbers
- Back-to-School Shopping Guide
- Meet Style Mafia's Simonett Pereira
- New IKEA Opening Soon!
- Normcore: Bland is the New Black
- Tips for GREAT Summer Hair in Miami
- The Best Places in Miami for Swimwear
- Nicolita brings swim fashion to Versailles
- Swim Week Trend Report 2014