Score Beachy Hair With Air Curler
The Air Curler creates beach waves — without hitting the beach or using a curling iron.
Psst: There's an easy way to score summer's hottest hair trend — beach waves — and it doesn't require hitting the beach or a curling iron.
(Insert gigantic sigh of relief here.)
And all you need is a blowdrier.
Air Curler is a revolutionary new styling tool that creates luscious curls in seconds.
How so? A blow dryer and curling iron in one, Air Curler replaces the need for multiple styling tools. Simply connect Air Curler to any standard hair dryer, place damp hair inside, and move the chamber up and down. In just seconds, the spinning vortex creates voluminous and beautiful curls. Air Curler will dry and curl hair, without damaging it.
Say hello to your blow dryer's new BFF.
Available online here
- Pop-Up Spas are Now a Thing...
- Upper Buena Vista to Up its BoHo Retail Game
- Hollywood Stars Love This Treatment. You Will Too
- Best Balayage in Miami: Gabriel Samra Hair Salon
- Behold the Uber of Nail Salons, Miami
- Where to eat and what to do in Cauley Square
- Louis Vuitton's Latest Launch Is Heavenly Scent
- Where to get $109 spa treatments through October
- For the Love of Frida Kahlo — and her Fashionista Ways
- Serpentine Style: Meet Python Handbag Designer Ximena Kavalekas