SCOPE art fair relocates to Miami Beach
Will open Dec. 4-8 during Art Basel 2013
SCOPE, the largest global art fair in the world, just announced its new location for Art Basel this year: the sands of Ocean Drive at 10th St. in Miami Beach.
The 70,000 sq. ft. pavilion will feature an outdoor beach lounge with views of the ocean along with 100 international exhibitors and 15 Breeder Program galleries (program that introduces new contemporary art galleries to the market). The last few years SCOPE has resided in Midtown alongside Art Miami and other shows.
SCOPE Miami Beach opens Tues., Dec. 3, to welcome VIPs and Press at its First View benefit, and runs December 4 - 8, 2013. Scope-art.com or email email@example.com for more information.
- Kendrick Lamar performs arty set at Faena Dome
- Miami Art Week Madness is reaching its apex, sorta
- Art Basel recap: Pasta art, Prizm highlights and the most super art show ever
- Miami Art Week: We're off to the races
- A giant head, live music at Brickell City Centre and new digs for the Rubell Family Collection
- Miami Art Week kicks off with big events at Faena Arts District
- Faena Forum takes to the streets to celebrate its grand opening just in time for Art Basel
- Art Week shows to check out at Miami's local museums
- A-Z List: Art Basel Celebrity Parties
- Women artists to look out for during Miami Art Week