SCOPE art fair relocates to Miami Beach
Will open Dec. 4-8 during Art Basel 2013
SCOPE, the largest global art fair in the world, just announced its new location for Art Basel this year: the sands of Ocean Drive at 10th St. in Miami Beach.
The 70,000 sq. ft. pavilion will feature an outdoor beach lounge with views of the ocean along with 100 international exhibitors and 15 Breeder Program galleries (program that introduces new contemporary art galleries to the market). The last few years SCOPE has resided in Midtown alongside Art Miami and other shows.
SCOPE Miami Beach opens Tues., Dec. 3, to welcome VIPs and Press at its First View benefit, and runs December 4 - 8, 2013. Scope-art.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Basel bites: Where to eat during Miami Art Week
- Satellite fairs bring art beyond Art Basel
- A Curated Guide to Miami Art Week and Art Basel Miami Beach
- Art Basel Hotel Party Guide
- Art work donated to FIU by Jorge Pérez may be forgery
- Accessible Art: Art Basel sets attendance record, color in time and space with Carlos Cruz-Diez, and the Bakehouse Art Complex builds first public metal-casting foundry
- Cindy Crawford pays visit to Art Miami for debut of work in her likeness
- FAILE Brings Their Interactive Deluxx Fluxx Arcade Installation to South Beach
- De Nolet festival brings together performance art, music and Ketel One cocktails
- Wynwood-based Spinello Projects unveils exhibit in Art Basel's competitive Nova sector