SCOPE art fair relocates to Miami Beach
Will open Dec. 4-8 during Art Basel 2013
SCOPE, the largest global art fair in the world, just announced its new location for Art Basel this year: the sands of Ocean Drive at 10th St. in Miami Beach.
The 70,000 sq. ft. pavilion will feature an outdoor beach lounge with views of the ocean along with 100 international exhibitors and 15 Breeder Program galleries (program that introduces new contemporary art galleries to the market). The last few years SCOPE has resided in Midtown alongside Art Miami and other shows.
SCOPE Miami Beach opens Tues., Dec. 3, to welcome VIPs and Press at its First View benefit, and runs December 4 - 8, 2013. Scope-art.com or email email@example.com for more information.
- Art Basel 2015 Sketch Book: 8 Artists to Watch
- Art Basel Weekend 2015: Events not to miss
- Bacardi and Swizz Beatz bring the baddest 3-day party to Art Basel 2015 with Alicia Keys and Wiz Khalifa
- Paint with a street artist, party with a rapper at the Basel House 2015 Miami.com Experience
- Edge Art Fair, a Burning Man inspired exhibit, debuts during Art Basel Week 2015
- Satellite Fairs during Art Basel Week 2015
- Basel bites: Where to eat during Miami Art Week
- Satellite fairs bring art beyond Art Basel
- A Curated Guide to Miami Art Week and Art Basel Miami Beach
- Art Basel Hotel Party Guide