Scoop Up Hotel Summer Savings From Miami Beach To Fort Lauderdale
As temperatures rise South Florida resorts offer a variety of summer savings
Summer sizzles in South Florida with some of the best hotel room rates and packages of the year. Scoop up these special offers.
Bonaventure Resort & Spa
This summer, escape the city without traveling too far and head to Weston for a retreat at the Bonaventure Resort & Spa (250 Racquet Club Rd., Weston) with $99 nightly rates now through Labor Day. Just an hour drive north from Miami, Weston is situated inland of Fort Lauderdale, and the sprawling property is adjacent to the Bonaventure Country Club’s 18-hole PGA Championship East Golf Course. With onsite aLaya spa, a tranquil poolscape, and the AAA-rated Four Diamond restaurant Ireland’s Steakhouse, it’s tempting to never leave the property.
However, there’s plenty to explore in nearby Greater Fort Lauderdale, including the Everglades, Sawgrass Mills Mall, Las Olas Boulevard, and white sand beaches.
The “Simply $99” summer special offers:
- $99 nightly rates
- $30 suite upgrade
- 20% savings at aLaya Spa
- Kids under 12 eat free at Banyan Restaurant and poolside Cabana Bar & Grill
- $35 per person three-course menu at Ireland’s Steakhouse, Tuesday through Thursday
- Rates available through Labor Day Weekend
- Reservations at 800-327-8090 or here
Trump International Beach Resort
Checked the weather lately? Today’s high in Miami is 86 degrees. If you’re a Florida resident, and the idea of cooling off in a Forbes Four-Star, Four Diamond resort in Sunny Isles Beach sounds tempting, then Trump International Beach Resort (18001 Collins Ave., Sunny Isles Beach) has a great offer for you. Whatever the high temp is on the day that you book will be the rate of your first night—so today, that’s $86. Each additional night, you’ll receive a Florida resident rate of $185.
In addition to these hot rates, the “Some Like it Hot” package includes:
- 2 complimentary cocktails at Gili’s Pool Bar
- Complimentary sand pail and shovel
- One daily ice cream for children on the pool deck
- Rates available now through September 30 to Florida residents with valid ID
- 2 night minimum stay required based on availability
- Reservations at 877-724-2119 or here
Looking for a girl’s getaway with your BFF this summer? The Riverside Hotel (620 E. Las Olas Blvd., Fort Lauderdale) has just the offer for the two of you starting at $189 per night. Take in everything that trendy Las Olas Boulevard has to offer—shopping, dining, nightlife, galleries—while staying in luxe digs at this historic hotel, the only one on Las Olas. When you’re not painting the town red with your partner in crime, relax at the pool with views of passing yachts on the New River.
The “Best Friends Forever” package includes:
- Nightly rates starting at $189 in the Executive Tower (1 king or 2 queen beds)
- Champagne and chocolates upon arrival
- Complimentary appetizer for two at the Golden Lyon Vintage Pub
- 25% off at Echo Salon (closed Sunday and Monday)
- 20% off at Planet Massage
- 20% off dinner at Indigo Restaurant
- 2 complimentary Sun Trolley Passes to Fort Lauderdale Beach, Friday through Monday from 9:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- 2 complimentary bottles of water each day
- Rates valid through September 30
- Reservations at 800-325-3280 or here
The Palms Hotel & Spa
Foodies rejoice during August and September with Miami Spice’s discounted three-course menus at fine restaurants all over town. The Palms Hotel & Spa (3025 Collins Ave., Miami Beach) is giving foodies on vacation another reason to rejoice with their Miami Spice Room Package deal.
Experience farm-to-table fare for two in a tropical oceanfront setting at The Palms’ Essensia restaurant. Chef Julie Frans lovingly presides over a seasonal, locally sourced menu with ingredients from her very own onsite garden. The three-course Miami Spice menu at Essensia is inclusive of your room stay with this special package.
The “Miami Spice Room Pacakge” deal includes:
- 1 night accommodation
- 3-course Miami Spice dinner at Essensia for two
- Complimentary valet
- Valid August and September
- Reservations 305-534-0505 or here
- Use promo code: FTTFARE
- James Bond-inspired hotel stays in time for 'Spectre' release
- WeWork Co-Founder Miguel McKelvey on entrepreneurship & Miami's startup scene
- Inside Nautilus, Miami's first SIXTY Hotel
- Get away this fall with top South Florida hotel packages
- Ben Pundole Takes Us Inside A Hotel Life
- Surfcomber's Donte Johnson on Kimpton's brand of inclusive hospitality
- A weekend at Miami Beach's new wellness retreat, Carillon Hotel & Spa
- Halloween arrives at Florida theme parks
- A Day Trip to Vero Beach
- Margaritaville Hollywood Beach Resort Now Taking Reservations