Scarpetta Miami celebrates 5 years with a cookbook & Nov 20 dinner
Toast 5 years at the Fontainebleau
Toast five years of Italian success as Scarpetta celebrates its fifth anniversary at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach. The restaurant is marking the occasion with the release of The Scarpetta Cookbook and a four-course feast on Nov 20. Menu highlights include snapper crudo, roasted fall vegetable salad, black bass and sticky toffee pudding. $95 per person, wine flight available for additional $45 per person. Tax & gratuity not included. 4441 Collins Ave, Miami Beach; 305-674-4660
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?
- Southern Italian restaurant Campania opens Wednesday in Miami