Scarpetta Celebrates 3 Years
Scarpetta celebrates 3 years at the Fontainebleau: Feast for less!
Feast for less at the Fontainebleau as Scarpetta celebrates three years on Miami Beach. The Italian outpost is celebrating three pasta-laced years with a $49.95 prix fixe feast available Dec 11-15. Menu highlights include raw yellowtail, braised short ribs of beef, spaghetti with tomato & basil, branzino, 21-day aged sirloin of beef and Amedei chocolate cake.
Scarpetta Anniversary Tasting Menu
Dec 11-15m $49.95 per person
4441 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
- Food truck fiasco: How one man preyed on Miami dreamers
- How eating at a Miami Italian restaurant can aid Italy earthquake relief
- What chefs, authors the Miami Book Fair has for food lovers
- This renovated firehouse with two names has become a Brickell staple
- Miami's favorite croquetas by Yelpers in honor of Croquetapalooza
- 5 fun foodie activities to do with kids in Miami
- Wynwood businesses reopen after Zika scare
- Michy fans: Fried chicken is back
- Grandma's recipes play into new Estefan Kitchen
- This "clean eating" South Beach restaurant to open Brickell spot