Scarpetta Celebrates 3 Years
Scarpetta celebrates 3 years at the Fontainebleau: Feast for less!
Scarpetta Anniversary Tasting Menu
Dec 11-15m $49.95 per person
4441 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
Feast for less at the Fontainebleau as Scarpetta celebrates three years on Miami Beach. The Italian outpost is celebrating three pasta-laced years with a $49.95 prix fixe feast available Dec 11-15. Menu highlights include raw yellowtail, braised short ribs of beef, spaghetti with tomato & basil, branzino, 21-day aged sirloin of beef and Amedei chocolate cake.
- The List: Miami's best foods with chef Bernie Matz
- Miami chef Cindy Hutson to be honored Oct. 10
- New TiramesU restaurant opening Oct. 6 in South Beach
- Chef Jeremiah's Pork Is Good festival returns to Wynwood in November
- Chefs leave top kitchen posts at Miami Beach restaurants Seagrape, Michael Mina 74
- The List: Miami's 10 best foods, according to Stripsteak's Derrick Roberts
- Change is on the menu at Michael Schwartz's The Cypress Room in Miami
- Spanish food market to pop up at Bayfront Park
- Miami Spice 2015: Best of the best Miami Spice restaurants
- Gianni's at the Villa to open in former Versace Mansion in South Beach