Scarpetta Celebrates 3 Years
Scarpetta celebrates 3 years at the Fontainebleau: Feast for less!
Feast for less at the Fontainebleau as Scarpetta celebrates three years on Miami Beach. The Italian outpost is celebrating three pasta-laced years with a $49.95 prix fixe feast available Dec 11-15. Menu highlights include raw yellowtail, braised short ribs of beef, spaghetti with tomato & basil, branzino, 21-day aged sirloin of beef and Amedei chocolate cake.
Scarpetta Anniversary Tasting Menu
Dec 11-15m $49.95 per person
4441 Collins Ave, Miami Beach
- Chefs Aaron Brooks, Dena Marino and Jose Mendin collaborate on a one-night only dinner at Four SeasonsOrlando
- The best spots in Miami to celebrate International Sushi Day
- 3D Printed Candy arrives in Miami on June 1 at Dylan’s Candy Bar
- Coral Gables, Dadeland get anticipated new restaurants
- Beer milkshakes are a 'thing' and they're coming to Wynwood
- Brickell Restaurant Week begins today
- COYO Taco opens in Brickell today
- Celeb chef Michelle Bernstein out at Seagrape
- MiMo's The Federal will close for a week, reopen with new name, concept
- Zak the Baker closed, reopens Friday