Scarlett Johansson, Ryan Reynolds: It's over
They were just too sexy for each other. Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds, married just two years, have decided to call it quits, reports UsWeekly.com. They separated about two weeks ago, soo...
They were just too sexy for each other.
At the time he was interviewed, the Canadian hunk told the magazine what the best thing about married life was: ``You get to hang out with your best buddy every day.''
The soon to be ex couple released a statement confirming the news: ``After long and careful consideration on both our parts, we've decided to end our marriage. We entered our relationship with love and it's with love and kindness we leave it. While privacy isn't expected, it's certainly appreciated.''
Rumors first surfaced last month when Scarlett, 26, was said to be upset that Ryan, 34, was never around. The Proposal star is currently kicking into action star mode as the Green Hornet. The couple's reps dismissed the rumblings at the time.
Reynolds was MIA when the Iron Man 2 actress hosted Saturday Night Live Nov. 13, even though she made a cameo during his hosting gig last year.
Over the summer, at least, things looked OK -- they purchased a $2.8 million home in Los Angeles.
Who gets that in the divorce? Probably Reynolds. People reports Johansson is apartment-hunting in New York City and is currently in Jamaica on a getaway with girlfriends, reports People.
On Our Radar
- Once in a blue moon parties Friday
- Singer Bea Miller just getting started
- Local chef appearing on NBC show
- Real Housewives of OC star in Miami
- Fifth Harmony has a Miami connection
- Vape shops popping up everywhere
- Watch model Charlotte McKinney enjoy Miami during Swim Week in 20 seconds
- Eva Mendes personal appearance in Aventura
- Folk Night At MOCA
- Love story part 2: Ryan O' Neal, Ali McGraw together again