Scarlett Johansson moving on?
We’ve heard of age discrepancies in relationships, but if this one is true, it’s bordering on creepy: Us magazine is reporting that Scarlett Johansson and Sean Penn a...
We’ve heard of age discrepancies in relationships, but if this one is true, it’s bordering on creepy: Us magazine is reporting that Scarlett Johansson and Sean Penn are a new item. She’s 26, he’s 50.
Penn split from Robin Wright after 14 years of marriage last August. He was also linked to Natalie Portman for a while as well as Charlize Theron.
Sienna Miller isn’t sitting in bed eating bonbons after her split with Jude Law. The Factory Girl star, 29, is allegedly being romanced by manly Joe Armstrong, a 32-year-old British actor best known for the 2006 BBC series Robin Hood.
The two sparked up their thing while costarring in a play in London.
As for Law, UK tabs say he is spending more time with his ex, Sadie Frost, the mum of his three kids.
Man in motion
Another athlete has entered the Hollywood dating fray.
E! anchor Giuliana Rancic has outed Jay Cutler and Kristin Cavallari as a couple. She even claims she played matchmaker between the former Hills star and Chicago Bears quarterback.
Sources tell the Chicago Sun Times Cutler has been ring shopping lately, with football season being over and all.
Kelsey Grammer is a free man and now can move on with his marriage plans: The Frasier star has been granted a divorce from Camille Donatacci.
“I have a great many mixed feelings about today - I’m sad for what was, yet excited about the road ahead,’’ the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills said in a statement.
On Our Radar
- Miami Dolphins watch party at EPIC pool
- Former Gators quarterback: What I like about Miami
- Nicki Minaj called out by mental health group for Miami Beach incident
- Why Miami will be glad to see 2016 end, in gifs
- A Year in Pitbull
- Kylie and Kendall Jenner seen all over Miami for Art Basel
- Bon Jovi puts on private concert for SiriusXM in Miami Beach
- Sarah Jessica Parker gets her Basel on for the first time
- Cheech Marin is promoting a new ‘substance’ in Miami
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too