Scarlett Johansson moving on?
We’ve heard of age discrepancies in relationships, but if this one is true, it’s bordering on creepy: Us magazine is reporting that Scarlett Johansson and Sean Penn a...
We’ve heard of age discrepancies in relationships, but if this one is true, it’s bordering on creepy: Us magazine is reporting that Scarlett Johansson and Sean Penn are a new item. She’s 26, he’s 50.
Penn split from Robin Wright after 14 years of marriage last August. He was also linked to Natalie Portman for a while as well as Charlize Theron.
Sienna Miller isn’t sitting in bed eating bonbons after her split with Jude Law. The Factory Girl star, 29, is allegedly being romanced by manly Joe Armstrong, a 32-year-old British actor best known for the 2006 BBC series Robin Hood.
The two sparked up their thing while costarring in a play in London.
As for Law, UK tabs say he is spending more time with his ex, Sadie Frost, the mum of his three kids.
Man in motion
Another athlete has entered the Hollywood dating fray.
E! anchor Giuliana Rancic has outed Jay Cutler and Kristin Cavallari as a couple. She even claims she played matchmaker between the former Hills star and Chicago Bears quarterback.
Sources tell the Chicago Sun Times Cutler has been ring shopping lately, with football season being over and all.
Kelsey Grammer is a free man and now can move on with his marriage plans: The Frasier star has been granted a divorce from Camille Donatacci.
“I have a great many mixed feelings about today - I’m sad for what was, yet excited about the road ahead,’’ the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills said in a statement.
On Our Radar
- Paulina Rubio in hot water over concert no show
- John Leguizamo in Miami to talk new movie
- Dave Chappelle seen at club until the wee hours
- Mario Chalmers hosts first annual Red Hot Winter Wonderland
- Robi Draco Rosa reveals that cancer has returned
- Demi Lovato a headliner at Y100 Jingle Ball
- Strange turn in Justin Bieber lawsuit
- Is Lindsay Lohan behind Basel beatdown?
- Paul Walker to costar with Miami native
- Michael Jordan's wife expecting