Scarlett Johansson moving on?
We’ve heard of age discrepancies in relationships, but if this one is true, it’s bordering on creepy: Us magazine is reporting that Scarlett Johansson and Sean Penn a...
We’ve heard of age discrepancies in relationships, but if this one is true, it’s bordering on creepy: Us magazine is reporting that Scarlett Johansson and Sean Penn are a new item. She’s 26, he’s 50.
Penn split from Robin Wright after 14 years of marriage last August. He was also linked to Natalie Portman for a while as well as Charlize Theron.
Sienna Miller isn’t sitting in bed eating bonbons after her split with Jude Law. The Factory Girl star, 29, is allegedly being romanced by manly Joe Armstrong, a 32-year-old British actor best known for the 2006 BBC series Robin Hood.
The two sparked up their thing while costarring in a play in London.
As for Law, UK tabs say he is spending more time with his ex, Sadie Frost, the mum of his three kids.
Man in motion
Another athlete has entered the Hollywood dating fray.
E! anchor Giuliana Rancic has outed Jay Cutler and Kristin Cavallari as a couple. She even claims she played matchmaker between the former Hills star and Chicago Bears quarterback.
Sources tell the Chicago Sun Times Cutler has been ring shopping lately, with football season being over and all.
Kelsey Grammer is a free man and now can move on with his marriage plans: The Frasier star has been granted a divorce from Camille Donatacci.
“I have a great many mixed feelings about today - I’m sad for what was, yet excited about the road ahead,’’ the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills said in a statement.
On Our Radar
- Fort Lauderdale's Fish Tank Kings returns
- Wild and crazy guy: Steve O in town for shows
- Ben & Jerry’s Free Ice Cream Tasting
- Tax day cometh! Flo Rida pays his bill
- Joanna Krupa puts apartment up for sale
- Former 'Queer Eye' designer Thom Filicia lends his touch to new condo in Edgewater
- Key West company featured on 'The Profit'
- Miami Beach, Miami Gardens among nation’s most dangerous suburbs
- George Lopez talks 'Saint George' and 'Rio 2'
- Old Spice Guy Isaiah Mustafa spreads the love