Say ciao to Serafina at Dream South Beach, closing at the end of December
A little over a year after opening, Serafina closes for good
A little after a year of being open, Serafina, the New York-based Italian restaurant is closing its location Dream South Beach branch at the end of December. We confirmed this with the restaurant publicists today. Word is that Ralph Pagano of Alba Seaside Italian in Sunny Isles is opening a Mexican restaurant in its place.
1111 Collins Ave.
- Food Network chef Ben Vaughn joins Swine Southern Table & Bar for 2-month takeover
- Michael Pirolo, Aaron Brooks & Niven Patel join Kaytlin Brakefield on 3-course collab
- Chef Michael Schwartz to open Fi’lia, a new Italian concept, in Brickell in fall of 2016
- Move over koji: The "Approachable" Restaurant is Miami's latest, hottest food trend
- Picking your political poison: Broken Shaker debuts the Sorry Donald cocktail
- Who makes Miami's prettiest latte?
- 9 recipes to get you in the mood for #NegroniWeek
- Eating House's Giorgio Rapicavoli's 2-night Azul collaboration
- Donuts and cocktails for Friday's National Donut Day
- A new Top 10: Cypress Tavern cracks list of 2016's best-reviewed restaurants