Say ciao to Serafina at Dream South Beach, closing at the end of December
A little over a year after opening, Serafina closes for good
1111 Collins Ave.
A little after a year of being open, Serafina, the New York-based Italian restaurant is closing its location Dream South Beach branch at the end of December. We confirmed this with the restaurant publicists today. Word is that Ralph Pagano of Alba Seaside Italian in Sunny Isles is opening a Mexican restaurant in its place.
- Lindsay Autry, Xavier Torres, Todd Erickson, Jason Pringle, & Richard Hales to compete in Cochon 555
- Phuc-in Yay! Phuc Yea! Vietnamese pop-up to go permanent mid-May
- Coya Miami opening Thursday, February 19
- 3.5 star review can't keep 27 open; Broken Shaker, restaurant shut temporarily at Freehand
- Wynwood Diner opening in March
- Chef Jeremiah opening in Aventura Mall & joining Grant Achatz's restaurant rez system Tock
- BREAKING: Hedy Goldsmith leaving The Genuine Hospitality Group, relocating to LA
- STK's 'more accessible' sibling STK Rebel opening in downtown Miami
- Crumb on Parchment alum Nicole Votano tapped as Fooq's executive chef
- Chef Art Smith is giving away #101GayWeddings at James Royal Palm during #SOBEWFF