Say ciao to Serafina at Dream South Beach, closing at the end of December
A little over a year after opening, Serafina closes for good
1111 Collins Ave.
A little after a year of being open, Serafina, the New York-based Italian restaurant is closing its location Dream South Beach branch at the end of December. We confirmed this with the restaurant publicists today. Word is that Ralph Pagano of Alba Seaside Italian in Sunny Isles is opening a Mexican restaurant in its place.
- Chef Jeremiah & Roel Alcudia team up on gastroDobo, a 1-night Filipino pop-up in Wynwood
- GK Bistronomie bringing 'globally inspired Peruvian' cuisine to Wynwood
- Habit Burger opens in Miami, donates first-week proceeds to charity
- 'Chopped' champ Mathias Gervais opening modern Asian restaurant at The Setai
- Morimoto closing Sept. 30 in South Beach
- For the first time, a woman runs the kitchen at The Forge in Miami Beach
- Marion Miami restaurant gets set to open in Brickell
- Dinner Lab hosts Miami meal with gin pairings on Aug. 25
- Miami restaurateur Michael Schwartz faces federal lawsuit alleging employee mistreatment
- Wynwood Diner opens this weekend in Miami