Say ciao to Serafina at Dream South Beach, closing at the end of December
A little over a year after opening, Serafina closes for good
1111 Collins Ave.
A little after a year of being open, Serafina, the New York-based Italian restaurant is closing its location Dream South Beach branch at the end of December. We confirmed this with the restaurant publicists today. Word is that Ralph Pagano of Alba Seaside Italian in Sunny Isles is opening a Mexican restaurant in its place.
- Albert Trummer's Drawing Room Bar & Lounge to open at new Shelborne
- Seasalt & Pepper slammed with new lawsuits
- La Maison owes $12,922.69 in back rent
- Adria Alum opening Piripi in the Gables
- London's Coya opening on Brickell
- Unlimited tacos and beer for $18.21 debuts at Toro Toro
- New kitchen leadership at Bocce Bar
- Mignonette oyster bar in Miami's Edgwater slated for Aug. 1 opening and we have the menu!
- Jerry's Famous Deli on South Beach is now closed
- Now open: N by Naoe, Kevin Cory's new Brickell Key prix fixe lunch spot