Say ciao to Serafina at Dream South Beach, closing at the end of December
A little over a year after opening, Serafina closes for good
1111 Collins Ave.
A little after a year of being open, Serafina, the New York-based Italian restaurant is closing its location Dream South Beach branch at the end of December. We confirmed this with the restaurant publicists today. Word is that Ralph Pagano of Alba Seaside Italian in Sunny Isles is opening a Mexican restaurant in its place.
- Ex Preservation chef Ryan Harrison heads up Giorgio Rapicavoli's Taperia Raca; menu here>>
- Tommy Hilfiger is buying, redoing The Raleigh; no comment from Michael Schwartz on restaurant's fate
- Carla Pellegrino's Touché Rooftop Lounge & Restaurant opening April 3
- The Villa by Barton G relaunches restaurant as Il Sole
- Java junkies! Tell us about your incurable coffee addiction & win a Keurig Special Edition Brewing System
- Bâoli does Omakase
- Hot sauce, happy hour & pinatas with free stuff at Huahua's Taqueria
- Locals, legends in the galley at SOBEWFF's Ocean Liner Dinner at The Wolfsonian
- Matt Ratcliffe, ex BLT Steak chef de cuisine, heads to Palm Beach as Buccan & Imoto execu chef
- Newly crowned Prince of Porc, Pubbelly's Jose Mendin, giving away free food Feb 20