Say Aloha to Summer
Say Aloha to summer with a sunset luau
Solé On The Ocean sunset luau
17315 Collins Ave, Sunny Isles Beach
Say aloha to summer this Saturday (Sept 24) as Solé On The Ocean hosts a sunset luau. Slip on your lei and enjoy an authentic pig roast, a complimentary Mai Tai, fire dancers, hula girls and a performance by Aloha Boyz. $25 per person, stay the night and save 20% on hotel rates.
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida
- Macchialina team to open BaZi modern Asian restaurant in South Beach's Marlin Hotel
- Father's Day contest: Win Dad free steaks from The Forge, Quality Meats, Wolfgang's