Say Aloha to Summer
Say Aloha to summer with a sunset luau
Solé On The Ocean sunset luau
17315 Collins Ave, Sunny Isles Beach
Say aloha to summer this Saturday (Sept 24) as Solé On The Ocean hosts a sunset luau. Slip on your lei and enjoy an authentic pig roast, a complimentary Mai Tai, fire dancers, hula girls and a performance by Aloha Boyz. $25 per person, stay the night and save 20% on hotel rates.
- The List: Corsair's Scott Conant
- Chef changes at Verde, Steak 954, Makoto
- The List: Casa D'Angelo's Angelo Elia
- South Beach openings: Soho Bay, David's Cafe, a new Dewey's, Bodega, Chicken Kitchen, La Savina
- Christmas and NYE 2014: A Holiday Dining Guide for Miami and South Florida
- Dewey LoSasso to run new restaurant at Schnebly Winery and Miami Brewing Co.
- American Social now open in Brickell
- Cibo Wine Bar expands to South Beach
- Top 10 most popular Miami food/drink places on Instagram in 2014
- The List: The Dutch's Conor Hanlon