Savannah Brinson James opens juice bar
Savannah Brinson isn't resting on her pretty laurels. LeBron James’ new wife recently shared photos of her new venture, The Juice Spot, a bar serving liquid health in the Brickell area, 1800 SW First Ave., Miami.
Brinson reportedly got into the raw, cold pressed juice craze after trying them out while dropping pounds for her wedding. Hubby congratulated his bride on Instagram. “I couldn’t be more happy for you Savannah! I’m extremely proud of u, more than u know. #Itsalifestyle #striveforgreatness.”
Also: "Look at u @mrs_savannahrj!! U go girl. Big ol STAR now! So proud of u, more than u may even know. #MyWifeIsPrettyCoolandSexy #BusinessWoman #StriveForGreatnessRunsInTheFamily."
Look for it to open next month.
On Our Radar
- Glamorous red carpet for Miss Universe
- Amber Rose makes a splash in Miami
- Shannen Doherty talks new reality show
- Brazilian soccer star keeps the party going
- Joanna Krupa suing fellow Housewives star
- Magic Johnson at book appearance
- Justin Bieber misses another hearing
- Local attorney helps Linda Hogan
- Geraldine Chaplin to make rare appearance
- Sports Illustrated swimsuit cover model Nina Agdal shares exercise tips for the new year