Savannah Brinson James opens juice bar
Savannah Brinson isn't resting on her pretty laurels. LeBron James’ new wife recently shared photos of her new venture, The Juice Spot, a bar serving liquid health in the Brickell area, 1800 SW First Ave., Miami.
Brinson reportedly got into the raw, cold pressed juice craze after trying them out while dropping pounds for her wedding. Hubby congratulated his bride on Instagram. “I couldn’t be more happy for you Savannah! I’m extremely proud of u, more than u know. #Itsalifestyle #striveforgreatness.”
Also: "Look at u @mrs_savannahrj!! U go girl. Big ol STAR now! So proud of u, more than u may even know. #MyWifeIsPrettyCoolandSexy #BusinessWoman #StriveForGreatnessRunsInTheFamily."
Look for it to open next month.
On Our Radar
- Victoria's Angel model in Miami for 2 appearances
- Want to spend New Year's Eve with Pitbull?
- Make-A-Wish Ball celebrates 20 years at the InterContinental Miami with Diana Ross performance, Oz theme
- Jingle Ball lineup includes big music names
- Stars come out for Book of Life premiere
- Launch of new Arts & Entertainment District features free coffee on Wednesdays
- Report: Miami ranks No. 1 for attractive people, nightclubs and singles scene
- CIndy Crawford does cocktails in Miami
- One Direction's Harry Styles does Miami
- For sale: LeBron James' Miami mansion