Savannah Brinson James opens juice bar
Savannah Brinson isn't resting on her pretty laurels. LeBron James’ new wife recently shared photos of her new venture, The Juice Spot, a bar serving liquid health in the Brickell area, 1800 SW First Ave., Miami.
Brinson reportedly got into the raw, cold pressed juice craze after trying them out while dropping pounds for her wedding. Hubby congratulated his bride on Instagram. “I couldn’t be more happy for you Savannah! I’m extremely proud of u, more than u know. #Itsalifestyle #striveforgreatness.”
Also: "Look at u @mrs_savannahrj!! U go girl. Big ol STAR now! So proud of u, more than u may even know. #MyWifeIsPrettyCoolandSexy #BusinessWoman #StriveForGreatnessRunsInTheFamily."
Look for it to open next month.
On Our Radar
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening
- What's closed in Miami because of Hurricane Matthew
- La La Anthony in Miami trying out cocktails