Savannah Brinson James opens juice bar
Savannah Brinson isn't resting on her pretty laurels. LeBron James’ new wife recently shared photos of her new venture, The Juice Spot, a bar serving liquid health in the Brickell area, 1800 SW First Ave., Miami.
Brinson reportedly got into the raw, cold pressed juice craze after trying them out while dropping pounds for her wedding. Hubby congratulated his bride on Instagram. “I couldn’t be more happy for you Savannah! I’m extremely proud of u, more than u know. #Itsalifestyle #striveforgreatness.”
Also: "Look at u @mrs_savannahrj!! U go girl. Big ol STAR now! So proud of u, more than u may even know. #MyWifeIsPrettyCoolandSexy #BusinessWoman #StriveForGreatnessRunsInTheFamily."
Look for it to open next month.
On Our Radar
- Shane Battier and his annual Battioke brings out NBA stars
- Barbara Streisand coming to Miami area before the holidays
- Moet bottle made just for Miami champagne lovers
- Khloe Kardashian shows off her new boyfriend in Miami
- Kim Kardashian's midnight tanning session in Miami
- 'Selma' star David Oyelowo in Miami
- Donald Trump and Kanye West to Cause Traffic Kerfuffle in Miami
- Vogue with Madonna at Art Basel
- Kourtney Kardashian in Miami with Scott Disick
- Kanye West's five weirdest (and greatest) stories of 2016 (so far)