Savannah Brinson James opens juice bar
Savannah Brinson isn't resting on her pretty laurels. LeBron James’ new wife recently shared photos of her new venture, The Juice Spot, a bar serving liquid health in the Brickell area, 1800 SW First Ave., Miami.
Brinson reportedly got into the raw, cold pressed juice craze after trying them out while dropping pounds for her wedding. Hubby congratulated his bride on Instagram. “I couldn’t be more happy for you Savannah! I’m extremely proud of u, more than u know. #Itsalifestyle #striveforgreatness.”
Also: "Look at u @mrs_savannahrj!! U go girl. Big ol STAR now! So proud of u, more than u may even know. #MyWifeIsPrettyCoolandSexy #BusinessWoman #StriveForGreatnessRunsInTheFamily."
Look for it to open next month.
On Our Radar
- Once in a blue moon parties Friday
- Singer Bea Miller just getting started
- Local chef appearing on NBC show
- Real Housewives of OC star in Miami
- Fifth Harmony has a Miami connection
- Vape shops popping up everywhere
- Watch model Charlotte McKinney enjoy Miami during Swim Week in 20 seconds
- Eva Mendes personal appearance in Aventura
- Folk Night At MOCA
- Love story part 2: Ryan O' Neal, Ali McGraw together again