Savannah Brinson James grabs sushi lunch
LeBron James’ wife Savannah Brinson was seen Monday at Zuma, catching up with girlfriend Jenine Howard (Juwan’s wife), over a sushi lunch. Martina Navratilova and a friend had a relaxed dinner Tuesday in the restaurant’s sake lounge, where they opted for a tasting menu for the full Zuma experience. On Wednesday, singer/songwriter/record producer Prince Royce was seen there, sucking down baby back ribs with friends.
On Our Radar
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking
- Brandon Flowers cancels Fillmore concert
- Zac Efron makes surprise visit to Regal, spins at Grand Central
- Ice Cube and co in town for 'Straight Outta Compton'