Savannah Brinson James grabs sushi lunch
LeBron James’ wife Savannah Brinson was seen Monday at Zuma, catching up with girlfriend Jenine Howard (Juwan’s wife), over a sushi lunch. Martina Navratilova and a friend had a relaxed dinner Tuesday in the restaurant’s sake lounge, where they opted for a tasting menu for the full Zuma experience. On Wednesday, singer/songwriter/record producer Prince Royce was seen there, sucking down baby back ribs with friends.
On Our Radar
- Estelle paints the town red at Blue Martini
- Giving advice on the modeling industry
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's
- Popular TV anchor Louis Aguirre leaving Miami for Hollywood gig
- Diana Ross headlining annual gala
- Duran Duran movie coming to Miami Beach Cinematheque
- Tryouts for Estefan musical at Arsht
- Erasure kicks off its world tour at The Fillmore