Savannah Brinson James grabs sushi lunch
LeBron James’ wife Savannah Brinson was seen Monday at Zuma, catching up with girlfriend Jenine Howard (Juwan’s wife), over a sushi lunch. Martina Navratilova and a friend had a relaxed dinner Tuesday in the restaurant’s sake lounge, where they opted for a tasting menu for the full Zuma experience. On Wednesday, singer/songwriter/record producer Prince Royce was seen there, sucking down baby back ribs with friends.
On Our Radar
- A Year in Pitbull
- Kylie and Kendall Jenner seen all over Miami for Art Basel
- Bon Jovi puts on private concert for SiriusXM in Miami Beach
- Sarah Jessica Parker gets her Basel on for the first time
- Cheech Marin is promoting a new ‘substance’ in Miami
- Heidi Klum: She’s an artist, too
- Fidel Castro is dead. Miami's Cuban exiles celebrate.
- Andy Cohen talks about celebrity gossip in latest book
- Report: An 'exhausted' Kanye West cancels tour, is hospitalized
- Singer Kesha in Miami for charity