Sassy City Chicks Shopping Event Returns
A ginormous shopping party kicks off Fall with drinks, pampering services and sales
The second annual mega shopping fête known as Sassy City Chicks returns this Thursday. The fashion bash takes place in the Design District’s Moore Building from 5 to 10 p.m. A ticket to the event includes complimentary cocktails from Qream Liquer and Pinnacle Vodka, spa services and discounts on Fall apparel and accessories from local designers and boutiques. Plus, well known brands like Halston Heritage, J. Brand, and Elizabeth & James will be marked off 80 percent.
Lorie Lester, KREL Wear by Karelle Levy, Cimber Designs and Nugaard; and items from Coral Gable's shop Lady Lux Boutique are a few of the homegrown labels teaming up. "Get ready to party Miami," said Isela Blair, President and Founder of Sassy City Chicks.“We’re so excited to return, and our enthusiasm will be reflected in the production. Tickets cost $10 general admission and $20 for VIP.
Miami.com is offering the first 25 readers who enter MIAMI at checkout complimentary VIP entrance which also includes a swag bag. Check out www.SassyCityChicks.com or call 310-318-1531.
- How to Get in Swimsuit Shape for Summer
- Miami Boutique Launches Spring Collection
- Hawaiian Tropic Looking for Brand Ambassador
- Boho Boutique is all Budget Friendly
- Trendy Miami Chain Expands
- Top Model Opens Miami Boutique
- New Miami Boutique Hosts Mother's Day Sale
- New Line of Miami-Made Unisex Tees Launches
- Vintage Fashion Show & Shopping Event
- Fashion Heats Up