And you thought the cockroaches in your garage were big -- get ready for the giant insects of Sarruga.
"Insects" by Sarruga
July 22-23, 10:30 a.m. along with demonstrations, arts and crafts for the kids; Saturday, July 24, 3:00 p.m., Sunday, July 25, 11:00 a.m.
Miami Beach Convention Center Hall B, 1800 Washington Ave., Miami Beach; 305-673-7577 ext. 6745
If your kid gets squeamish around bugs then grab them by the arm and head down to the Miami Beach Convention Center for "Insects" by Sarruga. The popular street theater group from Barcelona will have giant insects cavorting with guests in an indoor show filled with music, lights and movement. See how the bugs must feel as you gaze upon larger-than-life insects that tower above you.
This unique entertainment will be held July 22 – 25 at the Miami Convention Center and is part of the City of Miami Beach's Arts in the Parks series and is free and open to the public.
See and Do
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Holidays 2014
- Holiday parades, princess parties & a local gift guide: Munchkin Fun's top weekly picks
- Borscht Film Festival spurs a Miami filmmaking boom
- Holiday events in Miami
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Dec. 12-14
- Outré Theatre makes its move to Fort Lauderdale with ‘Othello’
- Cirque du Soleil brings its fem-centric show, 'Amaluna,' to Sun Life Stadium
- Seminole Hard Rock Winterfest Boat Parade floats into Broward this Saturday
- Holiday dance, theater and music favorites to make the season merry
- ‘Book of Mormon’ walks its fine line, this time at the Arsht Center