And you thought the cockroaches in your garage were big -- get ready for the giant insects of Sarruga.
"Insects" by Sarruga
July 22-23, 10:30 a.m. along with demonstrations, arts and crafts for the kids; Saturday, July 24, 3:00 p.m., Sunday, July 25, 11:00 a.m.
Miami Beach Convention Center Hall B, 1800 Washington Ave., Miami Beach; 305-673-7577 ext. 6745
If your kid gets squeamish around bugs then grab them by the arm and head down to the Miami Beach Convention Center for "Insects" by Sarruga. The popular street theater group from Barcelona will have giant insects cavorting with guests in an indoor show filled with music, lights and movement. See how the bugs must feel as you gaze upon larger-than-life insects that tower above you.
This unique entertainment will be held July 22 – 25 at the Miami Convention Center and is part of the City of Miami Beach's Arts in the Parks series and is free and open to the public.
See and Do
- Pumpkin patches, family movies & freebie crafts: Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 26-28
- Spanish singer Pitingo’s “Souleria” blends flamenco with R&B soul
- Little Havana’s Viernes Culturales still serves up Latin culture
- Gay past meets present in GableStage’s ‘Mothers and Sons’
- Seaon of the Arts: Top theater events of 2014-15
- Disney on ice, mini camps & specialty crafts - Munchkin Fun's picks for the week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Sept. 19-21
- Pop-Up Parks Sprout in Downtown Miami Parking Spaces on Friday
- Port-au-Prince Jazz fest comes to Little Haiti Cultural Center