And you thought the cockroaches in your garage were big -- get ready for the giant insects of Sarruga.
"Insects" by Sarruga
July 22-23, 10:30 a.m. along with demonstrations, arts and crafts for the kids; Saturday, July 24, 3:00 p.m., Sunday, July 25, 11:00 a.m.
Miami Beach Convention Center Hall B, 1800 Washington Ave., Miami Beach; 305-673-7577 ext. 6745
If your kid gets squeamish around bugs then grab them by the arm and head down to the Miami Beach Convention Center for "Insects" by Sarruga. The popular street theater group from Barcelona will have giant insects cavorting with guests in an indoor show filled with music, lights and movement. See how the bugs must feel as you gaze upon larger-than-life insects that tower above you.
This unique entertainment will be held July 22 – 25 at the Miami Convention Center and is part of the City of Miami Beach's Arts in the Parks series and is free and open to the public.
See and Do
- Stories, school fun & Munchkin Fun's 10 top picks for this week
- Hess Select South Beach Seafood Festival arrives Oct. 22-25 on Miami Beach
- Hialeah Park Casino celebrates one year with busy weekend
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Aug. 15-17
- Monster truck driver Debrah Miceli proves that Monster Jam is not just a boy’s club
- Wayans brothers bring their comedy act to Seminole Hard Rock on Friday, Aug 15.
- Miami Children’s Museum debuts ‘My Green Home’ exhibit
- ‘Shorts Gone Wild 2’ finds laughs and deeper moments in brief LGBT-themed plays
- Olaf parties, freebie fun & Munchkin Fun's top 10 picks for the week
- Ahmed Ahmed heads to South Florida with the 'Sullivan & Son' Comedy Tour