And you thought the cockroaches in your garage were big -- get ready for the giant insects of Sarruga.
"Insects" by Sarruga
July 22-23, 10:30 a.m. along with demonstrations, arts and crafts for the kids; Saturday, July 24, 3:00 p.m., Sunday, July 25, 11:00 a.m.
Miami Beach Convention Center Hall B, 1800 Washington Ave., Miami Beach; 305-673-7577 ext. 6745
If your kid gets squeamish around bugs then grab them by the arm and head down to the Miami Beach Convention Center for "Insects" by Sarruga. The popular street theater group from Barcelona will have giant insects cavorting with guests in an indoor show filled with music, lights and movement. See how the bugs must feel as you gaze upon larger-than-life insects that tower above you.
This unique entertainment will be held July 22 – 25 at the Miami Convention Center and is part of the City of Miami Beach's Arts in the Parks series and is free and open to the public.
See and Do
- Skateboards and jazz collide this weekend at YoungArts campus
- Actors’ Playhouse Company turns out a dazzling version of the musical ‘West Side Story’
- Latest touring version of the Tony-winning musical 'Book of Mormon' is a delight
- ‘The Nether’ raises provocative questions about the dark side of the web
- Slow Burn Theatre Company’s ‘Violet’ is a musical about the scars we carry
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 29-31
- 6 reasons Miami's drive-in theater is better than Netflix and chill
- Miami Events - February 2016
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 22-24
- 'Peppa Pig’ makes a splash with live shows in South Florida