And you thought the cockroaches in your garage were big -- get ready for the giant insects of Sarruga.
"Insects" by Sarruga
July 22-23, 10:30 a.m. along with demonstrations, arts and crafts for the kids; Saturday, July 24, 3:00 p.m., Sunday, July 25, 11:00 a.m.
Miami Beach Convention Center Hall B, 1800 Washington Ave., Miami Beach; 305-673-7577 ext. 6745
If your kid gets squeamish around bugs then grab them by the arm and head down to the Miami Beach Convention Center for "Insects" by Sarruga. The popular street theater group from Barcelona will have giant insects cavorting with guests in an indoor show filled with music, lights and movement. See how the bugs must feel as you gaze upon larger-than-life insects that tower above you.
This unique entertainment will be held July 22 – 25 at the Miami Convention Center and is part of the City of Miami Beach's Arts in the Parks series and is free and open to the public.
See and Do
- King Arthur and his knights get goofy in ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- ‘War Horse’ brings its imaginative, moving drama to Miami’s Arsht Center
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Mar. 7-9
- Calle Ocho: 5 Things we are excited about this year
- Daddy Yankee reigns as the King of Calle Ocho
- World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championship brings golf and more to Doral
- Fair freebies, 110 years of Dr Seuss, Lego builds & 10 other fun things to do this week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 28-Mar. 2
- Carnaval on the Mile kicks off a busy month in Miami
- Whoopi Goldberg heads to the Arsht Center for a night of laughs