Sardinia adds wood fired pizzas to its South Beach menu
Options include the margherita, the marinara, the prosciutto cotto & funghi and the sausage & broccoli rabe
The South Beach pizza options expand this month as Sardinia adds four wood fired pizzas to its menu. Options include the margherita (tomato, daily made mozzarella and basil), the marinara (tomato sauce, garlic, oregano, black olives and anchovies), the prosciutto cotto & funghi (orosciutto cotto, mix of wild mushroom, mozzarella and tomato ) and the sausage & broccoli rabe. Pizzas are priced at $12-$14 and available daily from 12-6pm and 10pm-12am. 1801 Purdy Ave, Miami Beach; 305-531-2228
- The List: Oceanaire's Kareem Anguin
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?