Sarah Jessica Parker Coming to Miami
The Sex and the City star and shoe addict is fittingly launching her own collection — SJP by Sarah Jessica Parker — exclusively in Nordstrom stores and online.
No Manolo Blahnik was too high for Sex and The City character and shoe addict Carrie Bradshaw. No Jimmy Choo was too glitzy, either.
So its only fitting Sarah Jessica Parker will launch her own very shoe collection — SJP Collection by Sarah Jessica Parker — exclusively in Nordstrom stores and at nordstrom.com on February 28, 2014.
Featuring shoes, handbags and a trench coat, the collection is a reflection of Sarah Jessica’s personal style and inspired by details from her childhood, design heroes, and favorite spots in New York.
Locally, you can find shoes and the Manhattan trench from the collection at Nordstrom Aventura and shoes from the collection at Nordstrom Village of Merrick Park.
The amazing news for South Floridians? Sarah Jessica will present the line in person at Nordstrom Aventura on March 8th! More details regarding the time of her appearance are on the way.
In the meantime, ruminate in this fab Bradshaw quote uttered to a robber, "Please sir, you can take my Fendi baguette, you can take my ring and watch but you can't take my Manolo Blahniks."
SJP Collection by Sarah Jessica Parker
Exclusively in Nordstrom stores and at nordstrom.com on February 28, 2014
Personal Appearance at Aventura Mall on March 8
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know Were Sprouting up In the Design District
- Where is the newest H&M going to open in South Florida? We know all the details
- Sawgrass Mills Memorial Day Super Sale
- H&M Aventura Is Getting a Facelift
- Destination Fashion 2016 Recap
- Design on a Dime 2016
- Bal Harbour Shops Hosts Film Festival for Fashion Lovers
- Trina Turk & Mr. Turk Boutique Opening in MiMo
- 9 New Stores At Sawgrass Mills
- F21 RED to Open