Santo at Gulfstream
The former Lincoln Road spot relocates to Hallandale Beach with plenty of Latin swagger.
501 S. Federal Hwy, suite 2499, Hallandale Beach
Hours: 10 p.m. to 5 a.m., Wednesday - Saturday.
Are you missing MI-VI and looking for a new place to party in Southeast Broward?
Well, you’re in luck.
The owners of Lincoln Road’s Santo have opened at the Village inside Gulfstream Park. Located on the second floor (across from the Playwright Irish Pub) the new Santo packs more punch than its former space on the beach.
First off, we like the VIP area of the spacious, multi-room nightspot. Think tables and bottle service galore in a dark setting. A Spanish and Mexican-inspired red and brown décor complement a main stage that’s perfect for putting on a live show.
And the staff promised us they’re bringing back their famous Latin nights, complete with live music (plus a Russian-themed night for locals on Wednesdays).
The front bar is on the small side, but ideal if you’re going to grab a quick drink.
The new Santo does not serve food. But who cares? After a few drinks, you won’t even notice.
What we like: This swanky spot gives us a good excuse to drive north. Staff is friendly, but not overbearing and the bottle menus glow in the dark (a new trend in the club world). Park your BMW, Benz or Hyundai at valet for $6.
- Review: Steam Miami boils with curiosity, but simmers at points
- Introducing E11EVEN, Miami's new nightclub and dayclub
- The Flat unveils bar rendering and cocktail program plans
- Life in Color attracts thousands to Miami Beach Convention Center
- FIFTY Ultra Lounge replaces Club 50 at the Viceroy
- Update: Jelsomino karaoke bar opens mid-October in Miami Beach
- The Buck House
- Green Ice-Watches!
- Spazio Nero returns
- La Fee Verte