Santana cancels Hard Rock concerts
No reason given
Bummer! Santana’s tour dates on Friday, August 24th, and Saturday, August 25th at Hard Rock Live at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Hollywood, have been postponed. If you purchased tickets through the Hard Rock Live Box Office or Ticketmaster and cannot make a new date (unknown as of right now), refunds are available at point of purchase. Tickets for August 24th and 25th will remain valid for the rescheduled show dates when announced. So what happened? It's unclear. Michael Vrionis, president of Universal Tone Management, says, “It is with great regret that the upcoming performances featuring Carlos Santana and the Santana Band have been postponed due to circumstances beyond our control."
On Our Radar
- South Florida's Johnny Depp in divorce drama
- Win a ride on the Flying Cucumber blimp on June 2
- 5 Colombian locations in Miami that Seleccion Colombia should visit
- Did your name make the list of names for the 2016 Hurricane Season?
- Blac Chyna slams body shamers
- Tracy Morgan: I feel good
- How to Do Miami Like These 9 Celebs
- Brett Ratner back home in Miami Beach
- Dance pop singer Erika Jayne performing in Wynwood
- Olivia Palermo debuts summer fashion line in Miami