Sankocho: A Night of Latin Hip-Hop at Transit Lounge on April 23
Come get some SANKOCHO at Transit Lounge on April 23!
Are your ears hungry? Are your feet craving some nourishment? It would do you well to drop by the Transit Lounge this Saturday, April 23 for some Sankocho—a delicious musical stew containing chunks of Latin sazon, funky picante, a pinch of reggae and spicy dancehall served in a scrumptious hip-hop broth.
Performing live are Ephniko y sus Tesos, headed by Colombian emcee, Ephniko, who combines live samples and tumbaos in order to create a unique mix of multicultural grooves and bilingual lyrics.
Also spinning that night are DJs Keen One and Mr. Brown, so be sure to grab your dancing shoes, folks. It’s going to be a long, funky night!
Music in Miami
- Miami Soul weekend guide: DanceAfrica Miami Reception, Juneteenth Miami Music Festival, Colors of the Caribbean
- Best of the Best returns for the tenth year with dancehall and reggae stars
- Review: Beyoncé slays on Formation tour’s opening night in Miami
- 7 reasons to see Andy Grammer at the Fontainebleau this Saturday
- Up-and-coming country star Kelsea Ballerini ready to take Tortuga Music Festival by storm this week
- Concert Review: Pearl Jam Packs a Punch at American Airlines Arena
- Tortuga Music Festival announces lineup, ticket sales
- A 7-year-old reviews Bruce Springsteen’s ‘The River Tour’ concert
- Concert Review: Bruce Springsteen captivates with a performance that displays a depth of emotions
- 9 signs you’re addicted to Bruce Springsteen