Sankocho: A Night of Latin Hip-Hop at Transit Lounge on April 23
Come get some SANKOCHO at Transit Lounge on April 23!
Are your ears hungry? Are your feet craving some nourishment? It would do you well to drop by the Transit Lounge this Saturday, April 23 for some Sankocho—a delicious musical stew containing chunks of Latin sazon, funky picante, a pinch of reggae and spicy dancehall served in a scrumptious hip-hop broth.
Performing live are Ephniko y sus Tesos, headed by Colombian emcee, Ephniko, who combines live samples and tumbaos in order to create a unique mix of multicultural grooves and bilingual lyrics.
Also spinning that night are DJs Keen One and Mr. Brown, so be sure to grab your dancing shoes, folks. It’s going to be a long, funky night!
Music in Miami
- Rob Delaney teams up with local company for game
- Beat Camp workshop provides opportunities for aspiring songwriters, music producers
- Carly Rae Jepsen talks about her upcoming show at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach
- Ben Taylor performs in Miami Beach
- Sweatstock Block Party showcases local, independent music in Miami
- Esperanza Spalding presides over a night of soulful jazz in Miami this Friday
- Tortuga Music Festival in Fort Lauderdale offers something for everyone — even the sea turtles
- ‘American Idol’ star Adam Lambert headlines Sunday at Miami Beach Gay Pride
- Concert review: Taylor Swift in Miami
- Alicia Keys eyes Miami to ‘Set the World on Fire’ on latest tour this Saturday