Sankocho: A Night of Latin Hip-Hop at Transit Lounge on April 23
Come get some SANKOCHO at Transit Lounge on April 23!
Are your ears hungry? Are your feet craving some nourishment? It would do you well to drop by the Transit Lounge this Saturday, April 23 for some Sankocho—a delicious musical stew containing chunks of Latin sazon, funky picante, a pinch of reggae and spicy dancehall served in a scrumptious hip-hop broth.
Performing live are Ephniko y sus Tesos, headed by Colombian emcee, Ephniko, who combines live samples and tumbaos in order to create a unique mix of multicultural grooves and bilingual lyrics.
Also spinning that night are DJs Keen One and Mr. Brown, so be sure to grab your dancing shoes, folks. It’s going to be a long, funky night!
Music in Miami
- Erykah Badu, Run DMC and Sheila E. highlight Jazz in the Gardens 10th anniversary line-up
- Jazz legends to light up New World Center
- Jacob Jeffries performs Wednesday at CANVAS in downtown Miami
- Fleetwood Mac’s reunion with Christine McVie akin to ‘performance art,’ band’s founder says
- Phil Collins unable to sing Saturday night at his foundation’s gala on Miami Beach
- The Hot Sardines bring infectious jazz sound to South Miami on Saturday
- Phillip Phillips brings raspy rock to Seminole Hard Rock on Saturday
- Review: Pitbull, Enrique Igelsias celebrate Miami at sold out concert
- American Authors bring alt-rock sound to Revolution
- French chanteuse SoKo opens for Foster the People at the Fillmore Miami Beach