Sankocho: A Night of Latin Hip-Hop at Transit Lounge on April 23
Come get some SANKOCHO at Transit Lounge on April 23!
Are your ears hungry? Are your feet craving some nourishment? It would do you well to drop by the Transit Lounge this Saturday, April 23 for some Sankocho—a delicious musical stew containing chunks of Latin sazon, funky picante, a pinch of reggae and spicy dancehall served in a scrumptious hip-hop broth.
Performing live are Ephniko y sus Tesos, headed by Colombian emcee, Ephniko, who combines live samples and tumbaos in order to create a unique mix of multicultural grooves and bilingual lyrics.
Also spinning that night are DJs Keen One and Mr. Brown, so be sure to grab your dancing shoes, folks. It’s going to be a long, funky night!
Music in Miami
- Afro Roots World Music Festival boasts a bounty of genres
- Revew: Ray Lamontagne pours his blues-filled soul over Miami Beach
- Review: Pop star Katy Perry's playful, colorful Prismatic show sprinkles signs of maturity
- J-Lo, Neon Trees and sexy summer bodies ruled Saturday night's iHeartRadio Ultimate Pool Party
- Review: Beyonce and Jay Z concert is an expert exercise in fabulosity and pop myth-making.
- Review: Romeo Santos seduces Miami at AmericanAirlines Arena concert
- Review: Morrissey shows his talents remain in fine form at sold-out concert at Arsht Center
- Neon Trees performs in South Florida
- Review: Lady Antebellum swoons crowd at Seminole Hard Rock concert
- Indie-rockers The Head and The Heart in Miami