Sangria Loves Sundays at Bar Centro
Get sangria by the pitcher at Bar Centro on Sundays.
Bar Centro at The Bazaar, 1701 Collins Ave., Miami Beach
Spend your Sundays sipping sangria on the patio of Bar Centro at The Bazaar in the SLS Hotel. This summer, pitchers of hand-crafted red and white sangria are $25 and meant to be shared as brunch begins and the weekend winds down. The sangria special is available from 11 a.m. until close (2 a.m.) every Sunday.
- Order a six-pack of Oculto this Saturday and get a visit from Lady Oculto herself
- Go Drink This: Marrakesh
- Coya debuts new weekly mixology series
- Four whisky and beer pairings by Highland Park designed to stimulate your palate
- Drinkhouse Fire & Ice's mixology program proves it's more than just an ice bar
- Chef James Tahhan's new menu for Sabores is full of flavor
- Go Drink This: Sir Isaac Newton
- Could this be the Best Post-Party Brunch in Miami: Prime Fish
- AC Hotel Miami Beach offers awesome bar special to Miami locals
- Go Drink This: The Aviator