Sangria Loves Sundays at Bar Centro
Get sangria by the pitcher at Bar Centro on Sundays.
Bar Centro at The Bazaar, 1701 Collins Ave., Miami Beach
Spend your Sundays sipping sangria on the patio of Bar Centro at The Bazaar in the SLS Hotel. This summer, pitchers of hand-crafted red and white sangria are $25 and meant to be shared as brunch begins and the weekend winds down. The sangria special is available from 11 a.m. until close (2 a.m.) every Sunday.
- Go Drink This: SushiSamba's Pisco Sour
- Exclusive: The historic Ball and Chain bar and live music venue returns to Little Havana in September
- Svedka Vodka challenges bartenders nationwide to compete in the first annual Svedka Shakedown in Miami Beach
- Typoe, DJ Irie tapped for 'Live Beyond Labels' campaign by Beck's Beer
- Wine: Gris or Grigio? Know your Pinot
- For the World Cup, fill your cup with South American wines
- Drink pink: 6 rosé wines to try this summer
- Champagne lovers and cocktail connoisseurs flock to Fort Lauderdale for Friday Happy Hour at Bar Stache
- Summer Sips: Miami overflows with new cocktail menus and bars
- Summer Fun: Your guide to happy hours, beers and cocktails in Miami this summer