Sangria Loves Sundays at Bar Centro
Get sangria by the pitcher at Bar Centro on Sundays.
Spend your Sundays sipping sangria on the patio of Bar Centro at The Bazaar in the SLS Hotel. This summer, pitchers of hand-crafted red and white sangria are $25 and meant to be shared as brunch begins and the weekend winds down. The sangria special is available from 11 a.m. until close (2 a.m.) every Sunday.
Bar Centro at The Bazaar, 1701 Collins Ave., Miami Beach
- 5 places in Miami to celebrate National Tequila Day
- Have you discovered Miami's top 5 hidden bars yet?
- Could this be the best wine bar on Calle Ocho in Miami?
- 5 best ladies nights in Fort Lauderdale
- These are the best places for a fun ladies night on Miami Beach
- Where to order a $435 shot on National Scotch Day
- Where to bar hop on Miami Beach without leaving the hotel
- 5 New Bars in Miami You Must Visit this Weekend
- 5 way to get your drink on without breaking the bank this weekend
- Is this hidden garden lounge Brickell's best kept secret?