Sangria Loves Sundays at Bar Centro
Get sangria by the pitcher at Bar Centro on Sundays.
Spend your Sundays sipping sangria on the patio of Bar Centro at The Bazaar in the SLS Hotel. This summer, pitchers of hand-crafted red and white sangria are $25 and meant to be shared as brunch begins and the weekend winds down. The sangria special is available from 11 a.m. until close (2 a.m.) every Sunday.
Bar Centro at The Bazaar, 1701 Collins Ave., Miami Beach
- J. Wakefield Brewery releases special Base-inspired brews
- Buy a beer for a hometown hero at BJ's Brewhouse
- A lavish happy hour spot for Beach goers
- NaiYaRa could just be Miami's perfect post-work getaway
- Jack Daniels brings pop up to Wynwood this month
- Craft Social Club introduces craft bottle service and mixology on tap to Miami
- Pembroke Pines has a new drinking den
- Miracle Mile gets its first speakeasy-style cocktail den
- KLIMA wants to be Miami Beach's most authentic Spanish restaurant
- LILT Lounge is much more than a hotel bar