Sangria Loves Sundays at Bar Centro
Get sangria by the pitcher at Bar Centro on Sundays.
Spend your Sundays sipping sangria on the patio of Bar Centro at The Bazaar in the SLS Hotel. This summer, pitchers of hand-crafted red and white sangria are $25 and meant to be shared as brunch begins and the weekend winds down. The sangria special is available from 11 a.m. until close (2 a.m.) every Sunday.
Bar Centro at The Bazaar, 1701 Collins Ave., Miami Beach
- An oasis in the sky: rooftop garden highlights EAST Miami's Sugar bar
- Celebrate National Rum Day all month long at Repour Bar
- Miami's top 5 rooftop bars on Yelp
- 5 cocktails to get you ready for National Melon Day
- Dolce Italian at the Gale South Beach brings Italian fare and flair
- Become an expert behind-the-bar at Regent Cocktail Club's mixology class
- 5 places every pisco lover should try
- Where to go and what to order in Miami for National Rum Day
- 5 must-try Italian spots in Coconut Grove
- 9 occasions that call for a bottle of bubbly