Lunch just got much more interesting: db Bistro launches lunch l'express
JW Marriott Marquis
255 Biscayne Blvd, Miami
db Bistro powers up the lunch rush with its newlunch l’express. Slip into the highbrow downtown restaurant and bite into an “inspired” sandwich paired with a cup of homemade soup. Menu highlights include the west side market roll (house-made bratwurst, sauerkraut & potato salad), smoked salmon club and a lobster-shrimp roll served with dirty Old Bay potato chips. Sandwiches start at $15. Feeling flush? Invest $32 in the original db burger laced with braised short ribs, foie gras and black truffle.
- Pubbelly goes vegan Oct 2
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Updated: Miami restaurant openings, closings and more
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade
- Scott Conant of Scarpetta to open restaurant in Turnberry Isle in Aventura
- Zuma partners to open Tamarina restaurant in Miami