Lunch just got much more interesting: db Bistro launches lunch l'express
JW Marriott Marquis
255 Biscayne Blvd, Miami
db Bistro powers up the lunch rush with its newlunch l’express. Slip into the highbrow downtown restaurant and bite into an “inspired” sandwich paired with a cup of homemade soup. Menu highlights include the west side market roll (house-made bratwurst, sauerkraut & potato salad), smoked salmon club and a lobster-shrimp roll served with dirty Old Bay potato chips. Sandwiches start at $15. Feeling flush? Invest $32 in the original db burger laced with braised short ribs, foie gras and black truffle.
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?
- Michelle Bernstein opens Cena by Michy in Miami's MiMo neighborhood
- Where to Treat Mom for Mother's Day
- The List: Miami's best bites with Sugarcane's Timon Balloo