Lunch just got much more interesting: db Bistro launches lunch l'express
JW Marriott Marquis
255 Biscayne Blvd, Miami
db Bistro powers up the lunch rush with its newlunch l’express. Slip into the highbrow downtown restaurant and bite into an “inspired” sandwich paired with a cup of homemade soup. Menu highlights include the west side market roll (house-made bratwurst, sauerkraut & potato salad), smoked salmon club and a lobster-shrimp roll served with dirty Old Bay potato chips. Sandwiches start at $15. Feeling flush? Invest $32 in the original db burger laced with braised short ribs, foie gras and black truffle.
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida
- Macchialina team to open BaZi modern Asian restaurant in South Beach's Marlin Hotel
- Father's Day contest: Win Dad free steaks from The Forge, Quality Meats, Wolfgang's