Lunch just got much more interesting: db Bistro launches lunch l'express
JW Marriott Marquis
255 Biscayne Blvd, Miami
db Bistro powers up the lunch rush with its newlunch l’express. Slip into the highbrow downtown restaurant and bite into an “inspired” sandwich paired with a cup of homemade soup. Menu highlights include the west side market roll (house-made bratwurst, sauerkraut & potato salad), smoked salmon club and a lobster-shrimp roll served with dirty Old Bay potato chips. Sandwiches start at $15. Feeling flush? Invest $32 in the original db burger laced with braised short ribs, foie gras and black truffle.
- The List: Oceanaire's Kareem Anguin
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?