The Parisian brand featuring refined and versatile men’s and women’s collections, opens two new Florida stores.
Florida is saying, "Bon Jour," to two freshly minted Sandro stores.
The Parisian brand featuring refined and versatile men’s and women’s collections, just opened shop in Aventura Mall and Palm Beach on Worth Avenue.
The vibe? Think sleek and contemporary. The new locations will reflect soft colors that complement the custom terrazzo floor, both made up of a mixture of raw materials including wood and marble. The LED lights will match perfectly with geometric paving stones from the ceiling all tying together to create a luxury environment with Scandinavian style and minimalist modernity.
This month’s boutique openings will represent 11 total freestanding boutiques in the US, as Sandro has assertively increased its presence in the U.S. market throughout 2013. The brand plans to open additional boutiques in other key markets by the end of the year.
Known for its clean lines and sophisticated aesthetic, Sandro is a premium Parisian brand featuring refined and versatile men’s and women’s collections. Since 1984, it has been creative director Evelyne Chetrite’s eye for detail that has made every Sandro collection special, feminine, and distinctly French. In line with the Sandro sensibility, Evelyne’s son, Ilan, launched Sandro menswear in 2008. Today, Sandro has over 240 stores worldwide, including the brand’s nationwide expansion in the U.S.
Bienvenue à Miami, Sandro.
- Trunk Show at The Standard
- European Wax Center and Wilhelmina Are Looking for a Summer Goddess
- Sawgrass Mills Adds New Stores
- Vanity Projects Hosts Night of Fashion and Art
- Sawgrass Mills Welcomes New Stores
- Style Saves Hosts Art Heist
- Saks Debuts its Mobile Fashion Van
- Shop for a Cause
- Summer is Looking Haute at Village of Merrick Park
- Bal Harbour Shops Celebrates 50 Years with Fashion Project