The Parisian brand featuring refined and versatile men’s and women’s collections, opens two new Florida stores.
Florida is saying, "Bon Jour," to two freshly minted Sandro stores.
The Parisian brand featuring refined and versatile men’s and women’s collections, just opened shop in Aventura Mall and Palm Beach on Worth Avenue.
The vibe? Think sleek and contemporary. The new locations will reflect soft colors that complement the custom terrazzo floor, both made up of a mixture of raw materials including wood and marble. The LED lights will match perfectly with geometric paving stones from the ceiling all tying together to create a luxury environment with Scandinavian style and minimalist modernity.
This month’s boutique openings will represent 11 total freestanding boutiques in the US, as Sandro has assertively increased its presence in the U.S. market throughout 2013. The brand plans to open additional boutiques in other key markets by the end of the year.
Known for its clean lines and sophisticated aesthetic, Sandro is a premium Parisian brand featuring refined and versatile men’s and women’s collections. Since 1984, it has been creative director Evelyne Chetrite’s eye for detail that has made every Sandro collection special, feminine, and distinctly French. In line with the Sandro sensibility, Evelyne’s son, Ilan, launched Sandro menswear in 2008. Today, Sandro has over 240 stores worldwide, including the brand’s nationwide expansion in the U.S.
Bienvenue à Miami, Sandro.
- Bal Harbour Shops Celebrates 50 Years with Fashion Project
- Louis Vuitton Opens in the Design District
- Sawgrass Mills Expanding
- Meet Designer Rachel Roy at Macy's Dadeland
- Meet RHONY Heather Thomson
- What to Wear at The World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championship
- GBS Serving Up Free Get-Gorgeous Services
- Peep the Lilly Pultizer Jeep!
- New Store Openings at Aventura Mall
- Love is in the HAIR at Blo Midtown