Sander Kleinenberg at LIV
World famous DJ Sander Kleinenberg makes his first appearance at LIV for No Sugar Added!
Thursday, Jan. 21 at LIV nightclub and No Sugar Added present world famous DJ Sander Kleinenberg as he makes his first appearance at the top club on South Beach. Get ready for some major heart pounding beats, intense visuals, and crazy mixing as SK takes the stage. A legend in the electronic scene, his reputation for creating worldwide hits has kept him at the top of his game. He’s a master performer incorporating lights and video into his DJ sets for an out of this world experience making him one of the most sought after DJ’s in world. I guarantee you’ve been in the club with your fist in the air breaking it down to one of his many hits, such as “This is Miami”, “My Lexicon”, “Sacred”, or his most recent release, “This Is Our Night”. His remixes of top 40 hits are bananas. No matter how many times I’ve seen him spin live, I am always left amazed at his talent and no doubt exhausted from all the dancing.
The night will kick off with an opening set by Miami’s own DJ Triarchy, so this is one live performance you don’t want to miss. Purchase advance tickets at WantTickets.com for a cost of $29.63 (that’s including the service charge), and take advantage before ticket prices increase at the door. His shows sell out worldwide so make sure to arrive early for this special event. You definitely do not want to be left out in the lobby while everyone is partying it up inside with drinks in hand, tweeting away about how fabulous it is inside. For VIP table reservations call 305-674-4680 (warneing: the cost is pretty hefty).
- DJ Steve Lawler plays one party during Miami Music Week
- Paul Kalkbrenner makes his U.S. debut at Ultra
- Damian Lazarus is ready to Get Lost
- CD Review: Ultra Music Festival Compilation 2014
- Drink like an Irish whiskey master this St. Patrick's Day
- Velvet Underground: Floral couture with Kalla Flowers in Coral Gables, Hearts and Stars Gala at Terra Veritatis mansion, Cuban zeitgeist, and free Guinness at the Delano on St. Patty's Day
- Tonight: 'Bourbon & Beats' at Radio Bar in South Beach with hard-to-find Pappy Van Winkle 15-year
- Velvet Underground: The World Golf Championships hits Doral, MO Bar + Lounge opens at the Mandarin Oriental with cocktails by Angelo Vieira, OTC's Jacob Anaya cooks up a feast with Wynwood Brewing Co., and the Oscars of drag at Score
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - March 7 - 9
- Miami DJs unite for a Sunday party series at Will Call debuting on the anniversary of Biggie Smalls' death