Sander Kleinenberg at LIV
World famous DJ Sander Kleinenberg makes his first appearance at LIV for No Sugar Added!
Thursday, Jan. 21 at LIV nightclub and No Sugar Added present world famous DJ Sander Kleinenberg as he makes his first appearance at the top club on South Beach. Get ready for some major heart pounding beats, intense visuals, and crazy mixing as SK takes the stage. A legend in the electronic scene, his reputation for creating worldwide hits has kept him at the top of his game. He’s a master performer incorporating lights and video into his DJ sets for an out of this world experience making him one of the most sought after DJ’s in world. I guarantee you’ve been in the club with your fist in the air breaking it down to one of his many hits, such as “This is Miami”, “My Lexicon”, “Sacred”, or his most recent release, “This Is Our Night”. His remixes of top 40 hits are bananas. No matter how many times I’ve seen him spin live, I am always left amazed at his talent and no doubt exhausted from all the dancing.
The night will kick off with an opening set by Miami’s own DJ Triarchy, so this is one live performance you don’t want to miss. Purchase advance tickets at WantTickets.com for a cost of $29.63 (that’s including the service charge), and take advantage before ticket prices increase at the door. His shows sell out worldwide so make sure to arrive early for this special event. You definitely do not want to be left out in the lobby while everyone is partying it up inside with drinks in hand, tweeting away about how fabulous it is inside. For VIP table reservations call 305-674-4680 (warneing: the cost is pretty hefty).
- Fight nights, Derby days, comedy & Cinco de Mayo
- Oculto Manor transforms Soho Studios into fun-house of secrets
- Go Drink This: Desert Rose
- Ball & Chain presents new album series
- Oculto Manor takes over Soho, sunset cocktails at Seaspice, O, Miami circa 1981 & assorted earthiness
- Go Drink This: Blood Orange Mojito
- Moët & Chandon presents Seaspice's new cocktail hour
- The Forge brings back its famed Wednesday night party
- The Who - win a pair of tickets
- Dance-music pioneer Jellybean Benitez talks about Madonna, EDM, Studio 54 before event at PAMM