Enjoy the "happiest of hours" Fridays at Café Sambal
Hello weekend! Kick start the fun with the brand new "happiest of hours" at Café Sambal at the Mandarin Oriental, Miami. Beginning Friday, June 3 from 4:30-7pm, Miami residents can enjoy cocktails, music and gourmet bites on Sambal's terrace. Menu highlights include the pom paradise (vodka citron, pomegranate puree and strawberry liquor), the melon ball sensation (rum, watermelon juice, basil and lemon juice), ceviche, dim sum and Thai chicken sate.
500 Brickell Key Dr, Miami
- President Hello Kitty? She's giving away free cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it
- What Zika? Governor visits Wynwood to promote dining event
- Where to eat great food, drink great wine and beer — and raise money
- Why the Hungry Black Man makes juice bar his pick of the week