Enjoy the "happiest of hours" Fridays at Café Sambal
500 Brickell Key Dr, Miami
Hello weekend! Kick start the fun with the brand new "happiest of hours" at Café Sambal at the Mandarin Oriental, Miami. Beginning Friday, June 3 from 4:30-7pm, Miami residents can enjoy cocktails, music and gourmet bites on Sambal's terrace. Menu highlights include the pom paradise (vodka citron, pomegranate puree and strawberry liquor), the melon ball sensation (rum, watermelon juice, basil and lemon juice), ceviche, dim sum and Thai chicken sate.
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel
- The Burgies: Who will be South Florida's 2015 comfort-food champions?
- Southern Italian restaurant Campania opens Wednesday in Miami