Enjoy the "happiest of hours" Fridays at Café Sambal
500 Brickell Key Dr, Miami
Hello weekend! Kick start the fun with the brand new "happiest of hours" at Café Sambal at the Mandarin Oriental, Miami. Beginning Friday, June 3 from 4:30-7pm, Miami residents can enjoy cocktails, music and gourmet bites on Sambal's terrace. Menu highlights include the pom paradise (vodka citron, pomegranate puree and strawberry liquor), the melon ball sensation (rum, watermelon juice, basil and lemon juice), ceviche, dim sum and Thai chicken sate.
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida