Enjoy the "happiest of hours" Fridays at Café Sambal
500 Brickell Key Dr, Miami
Hello weekend! Kick start the fun with the brand new "happiest of hours" at Café Sambal at the Mandarin Oriental, Miami. Beginning Friday, June 3 from 4:30-7pm, Miami residents can enjoy cocktails, music and gourmet bites on Sambal's terrace. Menu highlights include the pom paradise (vodka citron, pomegranate puree and strawberry liquor), the melon ball sensation (rum, watermelon juice, basil and lemon juice), ceviche, dim sum and Thai chicken sate.
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade
- Scott Conant of Scarpetta to open restaurant in Turnberry Isle in Aventura
- Zuma partners to open Tamarina restaurant in Miami
- Sesame Street adventures, character storytime & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top weekly picks
- Tapas and beer for $20 this month in Miami
- What's the Best? Five Spots for Late-Night Food in Miami