Enjoy the "happiest of hours" Fridays at Café Sambal
Hello weekend! Kick start the fun with the brand new "happiest of hours" at Café Sambal at the Mandarin Oriental, Miami. Beginning Friday, June 3 from 4:30-7pm, Miami residents can enjoy cocktails, music and gourmet bites on Sambal's terrace. Menu highlights include the pom paradise (vodka citron, pomegranate puree and strawberry liquor), the melon ball sensation (rum, watermelon juice, basil and lemon juice), ceviche, dim sum and Thai chicken sate.
500 Brickell Key Dr, Miami
- Taste Chinese, Mexican and Japanese in one bite — for one night only
- A vegetarian gastropub? It's coming to (where else?) South Beach
- Where you can taste a prize-winning doughnut in Miami
- These are Miami's most popular brunch spots, says Yelp
- Pollo Tropical wants you to cheat — on your chicken
- Three perfect words: Free chocolate croissants
- Burgers and beer in Brickell on National Cheeseburger Day
- Who has Miami's favorite fried chicken?
- This local Haitian chef will be on Food Network — again
- A reason for Miami foodies to drive north to Palm Beach