Sam Gorenstein's joins Love & Vegetables for a vegan dinner Sept 23
Feast on vegan delights at Little Haitis' Earth N' Us Farm
Feast on vegan delights Monday, Sept 23 as chef Sam Gorenstein (My Ceviche) partners with pop-up cafe Love & Vegetables to host a six-course vegan feast at Earth N' Us Farm in Little Haiti. The dinner is free with RSVP, but diners are asked to make a suggested $35 donation to support the farm's upcoming farming season. 7630 NE 1 Ave, Miami; click here to RSVP.
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it
- What Zika? Governor visits Wynwood to promote dining event
- Where to eat great food, drink great wine and beer — and raise money
- Why the Hungry Black Man makes juice bar his pick of the week