Sam Gorenstein's joins Love & Vegetables for a vegan dinner Sept 23
Feast on vegan delights at Little Haitis' Earth N' Us Farm
Feast on vegan delights Monday, Sept 23 as chef Sam Gorenstein (My Ceviche) partners with pop-up cafe Love & Vegetables to host a six-course vegan feast at Earth N' Us Farm in Little Haiti. The dinner is free with RSVP, but diners are asked to make a suggested $35 donation to support the farm's upcoming farming season. 7630 NE 1 Ave, Miami; click here to RSVP.
- The List: Miami's best eats with Piripi's Najat Kaanache
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?
- Michelle Bernstein opens Cena by Michy in Miami's MiMo neighborhood
- Where to Treat Mom for Mother's Day