Sam Gorenstein's joins Love & Vegetables for a vegan dinner Sept 23
Feast on vegan delights at Little Haitis' Earth N' Us Farm
Feast on vegan delights Monday, Sept 23 as chef Sam Gorenstein (My Ceviche) partners with pop-up cafe Love & Vegetables to host a six-course vegan feast at Earth N' Us Farm in Little Haiti. The dinner is free with RSVP, but diners are asked to make a suggested $35 donation to support the farm's upcoming farming season. 7630 NE 1 Ave, Miami; click here to RSVP.
- Why the Hungry Black Man makes juice bar his pick of the week
- What this 'hungry black man' did after a 'dining while black' experience
- Taste Chinese, Mexican and Japanese in one bite — for one night only
- A vegetarian gastropub? It's coming to (where else?) South Beach
- Where you can taste a prize-winning doughnut in Miami
- These are Miami's most popular brunch spots, says Yelp
- Pollo Tropical wants you to cheat — on your chicken
- Three perfect words: Free chocolate croissants
- Burgers and beer in Brickell on National Cheeseburger Day
- Who has Miami's favorite fried chicken?