Sam Gorenstein's joins Love & Vegetables for a vegan dinner Sept 23
Feast on vegan delights at Little Haitis' Earth N' Us Farm
Feast on vegan delights Monday, Sept 23 as chef Sam Gorenstein (My Ceviche) partners with pop-up cafe Love & Vegetables to host a six-course vegan feast at Earth N' Us Farm in Little Haiti. The dinner is free with RSVP, but diners are asked to make a suggested $35 donation to support the farm's upcoming farming season. 7630 NE 1 Ave, Miami; click here to RSVP.
- Pubbelly goes vegan Oct 2
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Updated: Miami restaurant openings, closings and more
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade
- Scott Conant of Scarpetta to open restaurant in Turnberry Isle in Aventura
- Zuma partners to open Tamarina restaurant in Miami