Sean Donaldson Salon
British born Sean Donaldson brings his energy, enthusiasm and 22 years of industry experience to the Beach with his first namesake salon.
The lowdown: British born Sean Donaldson brings his energy, enthusiasm and 22 years of industry experience to the Beach with his first namesake salon. Think of the salon as an oasis of efficiency in the Miami desert of customer service. Step into the salon seven days a week and Donaldson or one of his friendly, eager-to-please stylists will usher you into a chair, offer you a drink and start snipping away. Come back and odds are you’ll be remembered. Come three times and you’re a regular – staff is experienced, approachable and timely – the salon trinity.
The ‘hood: Lincoln Road at its best and its worst. Come early or stay late for lunch, dinner or afternoon cocktails and enjoy prime people watching, but build in extra time to find parking — particularly in high season.
The vibe: SoBe Zen. Antique silver leaf wallpaper blends with sustainable wooden mirrors and concrete fiber floors to create a sleek, chic vibe. An open plan color bar brings the hair color mixing magic into the open while the glass encased “shampoo spa” room houses Shirodhara-inspired shampoo and conditioning treatments.
The highlights: Donaldson and his staff pride themselves on creating cuts and color designed to complement each client’s face shape, body type and lifestyle. Clients are said to leave each appointment “Red Carpet ready.” Nail and waxing services also available.
The sweet deal: Mention this article and receive 20% off a blowout and a complimentary Sojourn hair treatment.
Sean Donaldson Salon
1674 Meridian Avenue, Miami Beach
- Summer Fun 2016: Your Guide to Men’s and Women’s Summer-Centric Shopping Haunts in Miami
- 5 Things You Need to Know About the New 90-Minute Barry's Bootcamp Class
- H&M Aventura Is Getting a Facelift
- 5 Facts about The Falls Shopping Mall
- 5 Facts About Town Center at Boca Raton
- H&M Launches Coachella Collection
- 7 Mother's Day gifts that tell mommy she is your dearest
- 6 Can't Miss Shops on Lincoln Road, Miami Beach
- The 5 Wonders of Wanderlista Boutique
- 7 Ways to Eat Your Way To A Sexy Body