For a mane change, visit Salon Vaso on Miami Beach.
The lowdown: Up or down, sleek or tousled, colored or au naturel, there's a runway-inspired hairstyle that will work for you. For a mane change, visit Salon Vaso on Miami Beach.
“We’re a stylish oasis in the heart of South Beach,” Owner Vaso Spirou says.
The ‘hood: The salon is located in the heart of South Beach on Alton Road, just south of Lincoln Road.
The vibe: Antique barber chairs, glossy hardwood floors and a full bar exude a sensuous setting. “We offer a relaxed but professional environment with sexy décor and friendly clientele,” Spirou says.
The must-have service: Seek out the salon’s signature treatment, color correction, starting at $200. “With the Miami beach, sun and surf, we nurture a lot of hair back to life through healthy color corrections,” Spirou says.
The sweet deal: As a breast cancer survivor herself, Spirou is offering the Pink Glove Service through the month of October. Receive a pink hair extension (with application) and an Essie pink polish for $30 with proceeds going directly to the Susan G. Komen Foundation. Now that's service with a purpose.
1500 Alton Road, Second Floor, Miami Beach
- Best Balayage in Miami: Gabriel Samra Hair Salon
- Breaking Beauty News: Two Drybar Locations to Open in Miami
- Atma Beauty Offers Style and Soul
- Find Your Fleek: Eyebrow Design Innovates Miami Beauty Scene
- GLAMSQUAD Launches in Miami
- Tips for GREAT Summer Hair in Miami
- Elizabeth’s Secret Beauty Bar
- Brownes & Co. Design District
- Miami Spa Month 2013
- Oren Salon