RSVP: Miami.com users invited to Salon Allure Opening Party on Friday
Miami.com readers can rub elbows with fashion world insiders at Salon Allure's opening party. Read on for details.
Fans of high-end swimwear, pay attention.
Salon Allure, Swim Week's premiere luxury lifestyle show, will kick off its fifth year anniversary with its Opening Night Party and Runway Show at the Wet Pool Lounge at the W South Beach Hotel & Residences tomorrow night and Miami.com has your ticket. The first 200 Miami.com users to RSVP here will be on the list for the festivities.
One of the most buzzed about parties during Swim Week, Salon Allure's Opening Night Party begins with a cocktail reception at 8 p.m., and a runway show over the pool at 9 p.m. The high-fashion, high-energy show will feature a line of up to 40 leading swim and resort wear brands worn by celebrity models including professional surfer and Sports Illustrated model Anastasia Ashley, Sport Illustrated's 2013 Rookie of the Year Kate Bock, and Brittany Oldenhoff, who appeared on Project Runway and its sister show Models of the Runway, and is also Miss Florida USA 2014.
Guests will enjoy sounds by DJ Natalie Dodge, complimentary craft cocktails by Belvedere, and all manner of fashionable fun.
- Summer Get-Fit Tips by Miami’s Celebrity Trainer
- Celebrities Love Makeup Artist Charlotte Tilbury. Find Out Why!
- 5 Summer Skin Tips from Miami’s Best-Kept Secret — Dr. Leonard Tachmes
- 9 favorite looks from Sunday's Miami Swim Week shows
- 9 favorite looks from Saturday's Miami Swim Week shows
- You won’t believe what people were wearing at Miami Swim Week
- 9 favorite looks from Friday's Miami Swim Week shows
- 9 Best Looks from Thursday's Miami Swim Week Shows
- Best Bridal Boutiques in Coral Gables
- 6 Coffee Table Books For Every Miami Household