Salma Hayek keeps looking young in her 40s
How did Salma Hayek look so dang good at the Oscars?
Her Alexander McQueen velvet dress with (seemingly) King Tut-inspired neckline didn’t hurt, but fans couldn’t help but notice that flawless skin. Good plastic surgeon? No, the actress attributes it all to her affordable line of anti-aging beauty products, Nuance Salma Hayek. The 46-year-old Mexican spitfire swears by the chocolate-scented, Dark Cacao Firming Body Cream with coffee seed extract, to help tighten things up on the red carpet and off.
On Our Radar
- A look at Pitbull's style evolution
- The 5 most affordable ways to get around South Beach
- Draya Michele debuts Mint Swim collection in Miami, shows off curves at the beach
- What Adrienne Bailon wears to the beach
- Carlos Ponce: I would never run for president
- Emma Roberts: I need to visit Miami more often
- Pitbull makes Miami look good in 'Sexy Beaches' video
- 7 cool booths to visit at Agenda Miami
- 5 ways Colombians in Miami celebrated their independence day
- 5 Things We Loved at Premios Juventud