Salma Hayek keeps looking young in her 40s
How did Salma Hayek look so dang good at the Oscars?
Her Alexander McQueen velvet dress with (seemingly) King Tut-inspired neckline didn’t hurt, but fans couldn’t help but notice that flawless skin. Good plastic surgeon? No, the actress attributes it all to her affordable line of anti-aging beauty products, Nuance Salma Hayek. The 46-year-old Mexican spitfire swears by the chocolate-scented, Dark Cacao Firming Body Cream with coffee seed extract, to help tighten things up on the red carpet and off.
On Our Radar
- Keith Richards' daughter Alexandra spins for crowd
- Models & bottles: Leonardo DiCaprio does Miami Beach
- The Rock literally battles it out in new movie Hercules
- Mario Lopez parties on yacht in Miami Beach
- Models spotted at Swim Week
- Cool and crafty event at Aventura Mall
- Roselyn Sánchez dishes on ‘Devious Maids,’ singing and new Spanish comedy
- Local bachelor appears in the nude on reality show
- Burger place featured on TV show
- Cake Boss helps local baker