Salma Hayek keeps looking young in her 40s
How did Salma Hayek look so dang good at the Oscars?
Her Alexander McQueen velvet dress with (seemingly) King Tut-inspired neckline didn’t hurt, but fans couldn’t help but notice that flawless skin. Good plastic surgeon? No, the actress attributes it all to her affordable line of anti-aging beauty products, Nuance Salma Hayek. The 46-year-old Mexican spitfire swears by the chocolate-scented, Dark Cacao Firming Body Cream with coffee seed extract, to help tighten things up on the red carpet and off.
On Our Radar
- Paulina Rubio in hot water over concert no show
- John Leguizamo in Miami to talk new movie
- Dave Chappelle seen at club until the wee hours
- Mario Chalmers hosts first annual Red Hot Winter Wonderland
- Robi Draco Rosa reveals that cancer has returned
- Demi Lovato a headliner at Y100 Jingle Ball
- Strange turn in Justin Bieber lawsuit
- Is Lindsay Lohan behind Basel beatdown?
- Paul Walker to costar with Miami native
- Michael Jordan's wife expecting