Salma Hayek keeps looking young in her 40s
How did Salma Hayek look so dang good at the Oscars?
Her Alexander McQueen velvet dress with (seemingly) King Tut-inspired neckline didn’t hurt, but fans couldn’t help but notice that flawless skin. Good plastic surgeon? No, the actress attributes it all to her affordable line of anti-aging beauty products, Nuance Salma Hayek. The 46-year-old Mexican spitfire swears by the chocolate-scented, Dark Cacao Firming Body Cream with coffee seed extract, to help tighten things up on the red carpet and off.
On Our Radar
- Paris Hilton to DJ Saturday night at WALL
- Madonna concert dates in Miami changed
- Christina Milian models in Miami Beach
- What's up with Ryan Tannehill's mega contract?
- Instacart: An easier way to get groceries?
- Tony Romo eats his way through Miami
- Phil Collins in town
- Adrian Grenier guest of honor at magazine party
- Kings of Chaos at Hard Rock Live
- Joe Pepitone biopic penned by local screenwriters