Salma Hayek keeps looking young in her 40s
How did Salma Hayek look so dang good at the Oscars?
Her Alexander McQueen velvet dress with (seemingly) King Tut-inspired neckline didn’t hurt, but fans couldn’t help but notice that flawless skin. Good plastic surgeon? No, the actress attributes it all to her affordable line of anti-aging beauty products, Nuance Salma Hayek. The 46-year-old Mexican spitfire swears by the chocolate-scented, Dark Cacao Firming Body Cream with coffee seed extract, to help tighten things up on the red carpet and off.
On Our Radar
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika
- Refrain From Ever Becoming A Plastic Surgery Nightmare with Dr. Nassif's Beauty Tips
- Cristiano Ronaldo spied out in Miami
- Ex Housewife Ana Quincoces fails to win Next Food Network Star
- Gwen Stefani helps kid who was bullied during concert