Saks Key to the Cure
Saks Fifth Avenue Bal Harbour invites you to kick off the Key to the Cure Shopping weekend with a night of music, drinks and cuisine
Saks Fifth Avenue Bal Harbour
9700 Collins Avenue Bal Harbour, FL 33154
Want to help in the good fight against breast cancer? Then, shimmy on over to Saks Bal Harbour's Key to the Cure kick off on Wednesday, Oct. 19th from 6 to 9 p.m.
WHO: Saks Fifth Avenue Bal Harbour invites you to kick off the Key to the Cure Shopping weekend with a night of music, drinks, and cuisine from Miami’s hottest restaurants.
WHAT: Key to the Cure is a weekend of shopping from Thursday, October 20th to Sunday, October 23rd. Where 2% of sales will be donated to Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center at University of Miami School of Medicine to fight women’s cancers. The Key to the Cure kickoff party will feature cocktails, music and food by Bourbon Steak, Café Sambal, Cecconi’s, City Hall, Cold Stone Creamery, Epicure, Haven, Kane Steakhouse, Makoto, Mister Collins, Savarin Fine Dining and Catering, STK, The Forge, Timo, We Take the Cake and Wynwood Kitchen & Bar. Enjoy cocktails courtesy of GREY GOOSE Vodka, wines by Schnebly Redland’s Winery, refreshments by Smart Water and Fuze. Tickets are $25 with 100% of proceeds going to Sylvester. To purchase tickets, please contact the Sylvester Development Office at (305) 243-9088 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHERE: Saks Fifth Avenue Bal Harbour, 9700 Collins Avenue, Bal Harbour
- Trunk Show at The Standard
- European Wax Center and Wilhelmina Are Looking for a Summer Goddess
- Sawgrass Mills Adds New Stores
- Vanity Projects Hosts Night of Fashion and Art
- Sawgrass Mills Welcomes New Stores
- Style Saves Hosts Art Heist
- Saks Debuts its Mobile Fashion Van
- Shop for a Cause
- Summer is Looking Haute at Village of Merrick Park
- Bal Harbour Shops Celebrates 50 Years with Fashion Project