Sake, Maki & Roll
Sake, maki & roll: Get behind the sushi bar at China Grill Ft Lauderdale
Get behind the sushi bar this summer as China Grill Hilton Ft. Lauderdale Marina launches its Sake, Maki & Roll sushi school on Saturday, August 13 from 3:30-5pm.. Start with a crash course on sake, move onto a tasting of five Ty-Ku Sakes and Liqueurs paired with signature bites (tuna tartare, salmon crudo), get hands on with sushi rolling instruction from executive sushi chef Songphon Rawangphan and conclude with dessert & a demo of Ty-Ku sake fusion cocktails.
$59 per person, advanced reservations are required. The class will run the second Saturday of every month beginning Aug 13. Call 954-759-9950 to reserve.
Sake, maki & roll
Sat, Aug 13 and the second Saturday of every month thereafter
3:30-5pm, $59 per person
China Grill Hilton Ft. Lauderdale Marina
1881 SE 17 St, Fort Lauderdale
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it
- What Zika? Governor visits Wynwood to promote dining event
- Where to eat great food, drink great wine and beer — and raise money
- Why the Hungry Black Man makes juice bar his pick of the week