Sake, Maki & Roll
Sake, maki & roll: Get behind the sushi bar at China Grill Ft Lauderdale
Sake, maki & roll
Sat, Aug 13 and the second Saturday of every month thereafter
3:30-5pm, $59 per person
China Grill Hilton Ft. Lauderdale Marina
1881 SE 17 St, Fort Lauderdale
Get behind the sushi bar this summer as China Grill Hilton Ft. Lauderdale Marina launches its Sake, Maki & Roll sushi school on Saturday, August 13 from 3:30-5pm.. Start with a crash course on sake, move onto a tasting of five Ty-Ku Sakes and Liqueurs paired with signature bites (tuna tartare, salmon crudo), get hands on with sushi rolling instruction from executive sushi chef Songphon Rawangphan and conclude with dessert & a demo of Ty-Ku sake fusion cocktails.
$59 per person, advanced reservations are required. The class will run the second Saturday of every month beginning Aug 13. Call 954-759-9950 to reserve.
- Pubbelly goes vegan Oct 2
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Updated: Miami restaurant openings, closings and more
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade
- Scott Conant of Scarpetta to open restaurant in Turnberry Isle in Aventura
- Zuma partners to open Tamarina restaurant in Miami