Sake, Maki & Roll
Sake, maki & roll: Get behind the sushi bar at China Grill Ft Lauderdale
Sake, maki & roll
Sat, Aug 13 and the second Saturday of every month thereafter
3:30-5pm, $59 per person
China Grill Hilton Ft. Lauderdale Marina
1881 SE 17 St, Fort Lauderdale
Get behind the sushi bar this summer as China Grill Hilton Ft. Lauderdale Marina launches its Sake, Maki & Roll sushi school on Saturday, August 13 from 3:30-5pm.. Start with a crash course on sake, move onto a tasting of five Ty-Ku Sakes and Liqueurs paired with signature bites (tuna tartare, salmon crudo), get hands on with sushi rolling instruction from executive sushi chef Songphon Rawangphan and conclude with dessert & a demo of Ty-Ku sake fusion cocktails.
$59 per person, advanced reservations are required. The class will run the second Saturday of every month beginning Aug 13. Call 954-759-9950 to reserve.
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Five restaurants put Miami's fried chicken on the map
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida