Sake, Maki & Roll
Sake, maki & roll: Get behind the sushi bar at China Grill Ft Lauderdale
Sake, maki & roll
Sat, Aug 13 and the second Saturday of every month thereafter
3:30-5pm, $59 per person
China Grill Hilton Ft. Lauderdale Marina
1881 SE 17 St, Fort Lauderdale
Get behind the sushi bar this summer as China Grill Hilton Ft. Lauderdale Marina launches its Sake, Maki & Roll sushi school on Saturday, August 13 from 3:30-5pm.. Start with a crash course on sake, move onto a tasting of five Ty-Ku Sakes and Liqueurs paired with signature bites (tuna tartare, salmon crudo), get hands on with sushi rolling instruction from executive sushi chef Songphon Rawangphan and conclude with dessert & a demo of Ty-Ku sake fusion cocktails.
$59 per person, advanced reservations are required. The class will run the second Saturday of every month beginning Aug 13. Call 954-759-9950 to reserve.
- The List: Casa D'Angelo's Angelo Elia
- South Beach openings: Soho Bay, David's Cafe, a new Dewey's, Bodega, Chicken Kitchen, La Savina
- Dewey LoSasso to run new restaurant at Schnebly Winery and Miami Brewing Co.
- American Social now open in Brickell
- Cibo Wine Bar expands to South Beach
- Top 10 most popular Miami food/drink places on Instagram in 2014
- The List: The Dutch's Conor Hanlon
- Stephen Starr to open second restaurant in Bal Harbour
- Philly diner Green Eggs Cafe opens in Aventura
- New restaurants add to Doral's food options