Sake it to me!
Ty Ku, a hot new spirit
You can say a lot of things about Perez Hilton, but the guy knows celebrities -- and what they like. This minute, it's sake.
The gossip blogger is the latest investor -- along with chef Todd English and rapper Ne-Yo -- in TY KU, an Asian spirits brand developed by entrepreneur Trent Ulicny while still in business school at Columbia.
It's a lower calo-rie alternative to other so-called white spirits and can sub in nicely for vodka, rum, even cachaca. Sake it me! TY KU cocktails available at the bars at the Delano, Gansevoort and Vice- roy.
On Our Radar
- Kardashians in Miami Beach, opening new store
- Telenovela hunk William Levy hits the big screen
- Local Bachelor Juan Pablo takes it slow
- Supermodel Nina Agdal to make in store appearance
- Rumor mill: Shakira switches brokers midstream
- Local cake makers get reality show, 'Divas del Azucar'
- Wilmer Valderrama will judge Calle Ocho fashion show
- John Turturro to be honored at MIFF
- Cadillac V-series Challenge puts pro golfers, VIPs on the fast track at Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Oprah's Fisher Island home sells again