Sake it to me!
Ty Ku, a hot new spirit
You can say a lot of things about Perez Hilton, but the guy knows celebrities -- and what they like. This minute, it's sake.
The gossip blogger is the latest investor -- along with chef Todd English and rapper Ne-Yo -- in TY KU, an Asian spirits brand developed by entrepreneur Trent Ulicny while still in business school at Columbia.
It's a lower calo-rie alternative to other so-called white spirits and can sub in nicely for vodka, rum, even cachaca. Sake it me! TY KU cocktails available at the bars at the Delano, Gansevoort and Vice- roy.
On Our Radar
- Gorilla Perfumes making a stop at LUSH on Lincoln Road
- Rewind Recap: Accordion Invasion hits South Beach
- Glades star Jordan Wall to appear at fundraiser
- Score tickets for concert at Microsoft store opening
- Will and Jaden Smith get photobombed at Heat game
- Luis Fonsi is engaged to model Agueda López
- Wendy Williams giving out advice at Books and Books
- Kris Humphries swarmed by fans in Miami Beach
- New Disney store to open at Bayside Marketplace
- Cat Daddy Jackson Galaxy coming to Books and Books