Sake it to me!
Ty Ku, a hot new spirit
You can say a lot of things about Perez Hilton, but the guy knows celebrities -- and what they like. This minute, it's sake.
The gossip blogger is the latest investor -- along with chef Todd English and rapper Ne-Yo -- in TY KU, an Asian spirits brand developed by entrepreneur Trent Ulicny while still in business school at Columbia.
It's a lower calo-rie alternative to other so-called white spirits and can sub in nicely for vodka, rum, even cachaca. Sake it me! TY KU cocktails available at the bars at the Delano, Gansevoort and Vice- roy.
On Our Radar
- World Cup champ Kelley O'Hara at the W
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking
- Brandon Flowers cancels Fillmore concert
- Zac Efron makes surprise visit to Regal, spins at Grand Central