Sake it to me!
Ty Ku, a hot new spirit
You can say a lot of things about Perez Hilton, but the guy knows celebrities -- and what they like. This minute, it's sake.
The gossip blogger is the latest investor -- along with chef Todd English and rapper Ne-Yo -- in TY KU, an Asian spirits brand developed by entrepreneur Trent Ulicny while still in business school at Columbia.
It's a lower calo-rie alternative to other so-called white spirits and can sub in nicely for vodka, rum, even cachaca. Sake it me! TY KU cocktails available at the bars at the Delano, Gansevoort and Vice- roy.
On Our Radar
- Madonna is kicking off her 35-city tour in Miami
- Hank Azaria playing emcee at local gala on Sunday night
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event
- Diana Nyad to re-create famous swim on stage
- Report: Rapper Vanilla Ice arrested