Sake it to me!
Ty Ku, a hot new spirit
You can say a lot of things about Perez Hilton, but the guy knows celebrities -- and what they like. This minute, it's sake.
The gossip blogger is the latest investor -- along with chef Todd English and rapper Ne-Yo -- in TY KU, an Asian spirits brand developed by entrepreneur Trent Ulicny while still in business school at Columbia.
It's a lower calo-rie alternative to other so-called white spirits and can sub in nicely for vodka, rum, even cachaca. Sake it me! TY KU cocktails available at the bars at the Delano, Gansevoort and Vice- roy.
On Our Radar
- 3 rare pre-embargo Cuban cigars to buy in Miami
- How to get the celebrity bikini body you crave
- Luis Guzman in Miami: Spanish is easier than French
- Miami artist Becky Rosa unveils massive public art installation at Wynwood gallery
- Antonio Banderas: I have an attachment to Miami
- Runway Reviews from Miami Fashion Week 2016
- Do you live in one of the most stressed out places in Florida?
- Gwen Stefani's having trouble selling tickets for tour
- Miami Fashion Week arrives with new celebs and a fresh vision
- 5 things to know about 2 Chainz