Sakaya Kitchen Downtown's Grab & Go Breakfast
Move over McMuffins, here comes Panther Coffee, red velvet muffins, sour cream donuts & Gaeran Bbang Korean egg bread
Starting at 7 a.m. Wednesday, June 7, Sakaya Kitchen, Downtown is offering a "Grab & Go" breakfast featuring Panther Coffee and breakfast bakery stuffs from Jenny Hales, the wife of owner Richard Hales, affectionately known as Wife Hales. Breakfast will be offered from 7 a.m. to 11 a.m. Monday through Friday. Starting Sunday, June 10, Sakaya's downtown location will be open from noon to 10 p.m. on Sundays, too.
But back to that breakfast. Said Richard Hales, "One Koreanish item on the menu is my version of the Korean street food 'Gaeran Bbang', mine a little funk'd up to be a Sakaya Kitchen offering. More hot items will be offered with eventually a full breakfast and weekend brunch menu full of kimchi goodness" In the meantime, here's the menu.
Panther Coffee Espresso 2.5oz $2 Americano / Iced Americano 12oz $2 Cold Brew 12oz $3, 16oz $3.50
Panther Coffee with Milk Cappuccino 8oz $3 Cold Brew Latte 12oz $3.25, 16oz $3.75 Espresso Macchiato 3oz $3 Cortadito 3oz $3 Latte 12oz $3.50, 16oz $4.50 Cafe au Lait $3
Wife Hales' Homemade Muffins Red Velvet $3 "K'dunk" - White & Dark Chocolate, Peanut butter & Peanut Butter Filled Pretzels $3 Chocolate Chip $3 Banana Walnut Crumble $3
Wife Hales' Homemade Sour Cream Donuts Frosted Vanilla $2 Blueberry & Milk $2 Chocolate Bacon $3
Sakaya Kitchen "Gaeran Bbang" Korean Egg Bread Made from scratch with Organic Egg, Aged Low Fat Cheddar, Honey Ham, Chili & Herbs $3
Local Organic Fresh Fruit, Yogurt & Wife Hales' Homemade Granola Parfait Homestead Organic Fresh Fruit Cup $2.25 Bee Heaven Organic Fresh Fruit, Low Fat Yogurt, Wife Hales' Homemade Granola Cup Parfait $3.25
Fresh Squeezed Local Fruit Juice $4
- From 1826 to 50 Eggs: Danny Grant to helm 'two new concepts' for John Kunkel's growing culinary empire
- Exclusive! Top Chef Masters' Patricia Yeo is Khong River House's new executive chef
- Japanese speakeasy BLK Orchid opening at Townhouse Hotel Oct. 17
- Coyo Taco Wynwood opening mid November
- Kris Wessel's A.I.R. near Lincoln Road closing after less than 2 months
- Miami Smokers opening retail shop & deli in Little Havana
- Chef Jeremiah's swinesational P.I.G. 5 lineup announced!
- Tickets now on sale for LUCKYRICE Festival's 5th Anniversary by Bombay Sapphire East and hosted by Masaharu Morimoto
- The Rumor Mill: Brad Kilgore leaving J&G Grill? Danny Grant out at 1826? Taperia Raca & more
- Giorgio Rapicavoli’s Taperia Raca sold, closed