Sakaya Kitchen Downtown's Grab & Go Breakfast
Move over McMuffins, here comes Panther Coffee, red velvet muffins, sour cream donuts & Gaeran Bbang Korean egg bread
Starting at 7 a.m. Wednesday, June 7, Sakaya Kitchen, Downtown is offering a "Grab & Go" breakfast featuring Panther Coffee and breakfast bakery stuffs from Jenny Hales, the wife of owner Richard Hales, affectionately known as Wife Hales. Breakfast will be offered from 7 a.m. to 11 a.m. Monday through Friday. Starting Sunday, June 10, Sakaya's downtown location will be open from noon to 10 p.m. on Sundays, too.
But back to that breakfast. Said Richard Hales, "One Koreanish item on the menu is my version of the Korean street food 'Gaeran Bbang', mine a little funk'd up to be a Sakaya Kitchen offering. More hot items will be offered with eventually a full breakfast and weekend brunch menu full of kimchi goodness" In the meantime, here's the menu.
Panther Coffee Espresso 2.5oz $2 Americano / Iced Americano 12oz $2 Cold Brew 12oz $3, 16oz $3.50
Panther Coffee with Milk Cappuccino 8oz $3 Cold Brew Latte 12oz $3.25, 16oz $3.75 Espresso Macchiato 3oz $3 Cortadito 3oz $3 Latte 12oz $3.50, 16oz $4.50 Cafe au Lait $3
Wife Hales' Homemade Muffins Red Velvet $3 "K'dunk" - White & Dark Chocolate, Peanut butter & Peanut Butter Filled Pretzels $3 Chocolate Chip $3 Banana Walnut Crumble $3
Wife Hales' Homemade Sour Cream Donuts Frosted Vanilla $2 Blueberry & Milk $2 Chocolate Bacon $3
Sakaya Kitchen "Gaeran Bbang" Korean Egg Bread Made from scratch with Organic Egg, Aged Low Fat Cheddar, Honey Ham, Chili & Herbs $3
Local Organic Fresh Fruit, Yogurt & Wife Hales' Homemade Granola Parfait Homestead Organic Fresh Fruit Cup $2.25 Bee Heaven Organic Fresh Fruit, Low Fat Yogurt, Wife Hales' Homemade Granola Cup Parfait $3.25
Fresh Squeezed Local Fruit Juice $4
- Chef Jeremiah opening in Aventura Mall & joining Grant Achatz's restaurant rez system Tock
- BREAKING: Hedy Goldsmith leaving The Genuine Hospitality Group, relocating to LA
- STK's 'more accessible' sibling STK Rebel opening in downtown Miami
- Crumb on Parchment alum Nicole Votano tapped as Fooq's executive chef
- Chef Art Smith is giving away #101GayWeddings at James Royal Palm during #SOBEWFF
- Lucky Strike bowling lanes on Miami Beach closes; Trader Joe's moving in?
- Armadillo Cafe to open in Boca Raton
- New taco shop to open Dec. 29 in Miami Beach
- STK Miami opening delayed after sprinkler accident causes extensive damage
- ROK: BGR hosts Fall Beer Festival this Wednesday