Sakaya Kitchen Downtown's Grab & Go Breakfast
Move over McMuffins, here comes Panther Coffee, red velvet muffins, sour cream donuts & Gaeran Bbang Korean egg bread
Starting at 7 a.m. Wednesday, June 7, Sakaya Kitchen, Downtown is offering a "Grab & Go" breakfast featuring Panther Coffee and breakfast bakery stuffs from Jenny Hales, the wife of owner Richard Hales, affectionately known as Wife Hales. Breakfast will be offered from 7 a.m. to 11 a.m. Monday through Friday. Starting Sunday, June 10, Sakaya's downtown location will be open from noon to 10 p.m. on Sundays, too.
But back to that breakfast. Said Richard Hales, "One Koreanish item on the menu is my version of the Korean street food 'Gaeran Bbang', mine a little funk'd up to be a Sakaya Kitchen offering. More hot items will be offered with eventually a full breakfast and weekend brunch menu full of kimchi goodness" In the meantime, here's the menu.
Panther Coffee Espresso 2.5oz $2 Americano / Iced Americano 12oz $2 Cold Brew 12oz $3, 16oz $3.50
Panther Coffee with Milk Cappuccino 8oz $3 Cold Brew Latte 12oz $3.25, 16oz $3.75 Espresso Macchiato 3oz $3 Cortadito 3oz $3 Latte 12oz $3.50, 16oz $4.50 Cafe au Lait $3
Wife Hales' Homemade Muffins Red Velvet $3 "K'dunk" - White & Dark Chocolate, Peanut butter & Peanut Butter Filled Pretzels $3 Chocolate Chip $3 Banana Walnut Crumble $3
Wife Hales' Homemade Sour Cream Donuts Frosted Vanilla $2 Blueberry & Milk $2 Chocolate Bacon $3
Sakaya Kitchen "Gaeran Bbang" Korean Egg Bread Made from scratch with Organic Egg, Aged Low Fat Cheddar, Honey Ham, Chili & Herbs $3
Local Organic Fresh Fruit, Yogurt & Wife Hales' Homemade Granola Parfait Homestead Organic Fresh Fruit Cup $2.25 Bee Heaven Organic Fresh Fruit, Low Fat Yogurt, Wife Hales' Homemade Granola Cup Parfait $3.25
Fresh Squeezed Local Fruit Juice $4
- Kevin Cory transforms NAOE sibling into N Shabu Shabu
- Alinea in Residence comes to Miami: Chef Grant Achatz to pop up at Faena Miami Beach
- Former Miami restaurant owner Joshua Woodward pleaded no contest Friday to attempted murder for trying to induce a miscarriage
- Jose Garces planning Miami restaurant
- Update: CANCELED Brooklyn's Pies 'n' Thighs pops up at the Mondrian
- Restaurant Michael Schwartz is out at the Raleigh Hotel on South Beach
- Raleigh on the sale rack and Restaurant Michael Schwartz out?
- Luther Campbell hosts dinner party at Mignonette on November 11
- Chef Jeremiah & Roel Alcudia team up on gastroDobo, a 1-night Filipino pop-up in Wynwood
- GK Bistronomie bringing 'globally inspired Peruvian' cuisine to Wynwood