Ryan Lochte eats, plays and swims in Miami
Olympian Ryan Lochte is on a guy’s-only getaway in Miami for a few days. He kicked off his spring break in typical South Beach style Sunday, hitting the Shore Club for the hotel’s St. Patrick’s Day bash. Lochte juggled the attention of numerous bikini-clad girls throughout the day, drank vodka and champagne and, of course, swam. He also ate at Cafe Martorano in Fort Lauderdale, where he supped with pals on signature dishes. Owner Steve Martorano gave him a Yo Cuz Success T shirt.
On Our Radar
- Paulina Rubio in hot water over concert no show
- John Leguizamo in Miami to talk new movie
- Dave Chappelle seen at club until the wee hours
- Mario Chalmers hosts first annual Red Hot Winter Wonderland
- Robi Draco Rosa reveals that cancer has returned
- Demi Lovato a headliner at Y100 Jingle Ball
- Strange turn in Justin Bieber lawsuit
- Is Lindsay Lohan behind Basel beatdown?
- Paul Walker to costar with Miami native
- Michael Jordan's wife expecting