Ryan Lochte eats, plays and swims in Miami
Olympian Ryan Lochte is on a guy’s-only getaway in Miami for a few days. He kicked off his spring break in typical South Beach style Sunday, hitting the Shore Club for the hotel’s St. Patrick’s Day bash. Lochte juggled the attention of numerous bikini-clad girls throughout the day, drank vodka and champagne and, of course, swam. He also ate at Cafe Martorano in Fort Lauderdale, where he supped with pals on signature dishes. Owner Steve Martorano gave him a Yo Cuz Success T shirt.
On Our Radar
- Madonna is kicking off her 35-city tour in Miami
- Hank Azaria playing emcee at local gala on Sunday night
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event
- Diana Nyad to re-create famous swim on stage
- Report: Rapper Vanilla Ice arrested