Ryan Lochte eats, plays and swims in Miami
Olympian Ryan Lochte is on a guy’s-only getaway in Miami for a few days. He kicked off his spring break in typical South Beach style Sunday, hitting the Shore Club for the hotel’s St. Patrick’s Day bash. Lochte juggled the attention of numerous bikini-clad girls throughout the day, drank vodka and champagne and, of course, swam. He also ate at Cafe Martorano in Fort Lauderdale, where he supped with pals on signature dishes. Owner Steve Martorano gave him a Yo Cuz Success T shirt.
On Our Radar
- Ultra Music Festival bans minors
- Enrique Iglesias & Anna Kournikova's romantic date
- Dwyane Wade & Gabrielle Union: man and wife
- HGTV’s David Bromstad whips up new Coffee-mate bottle designs
- Chris Bosh launches neckwear collection
- Estelle paints the town red at Blue Martini
- Giving advice on the modeling industry
- Maks Chmerkovskiy dancing into town
- Want to buy Scottie Pippen's house?
- Meet Jason Taylor at Macy's