Ryan Lochte eats, plays and swims in Miami
Olympian Ryan Lochte is on a guy’s-only getaway in Miami for a few days. He kicked off his spring break in typical South Beach style Sunday, hitting the Shore Club for the hotel’s St. Patrick’s Day bash. Lochte juggled the attention of numerous bikini-clad girls throughout the day, drank vodka and champagne and, of course, swam. He also ate at Cafe Martorano in Fort Lauderdale, where he supped with pals on signature dishes. Owner Steve Martorano gave him a Yo Cuz Success T shirt.
On Our Radar
- South Florida's Johnny Depp in divorce drama
- 5 Colombian locations in Miami that Seleccion Colombia should visit
- Did your name make the list of names for the 2016 Hurricane Season?
- Blac Chyna slams body shamers
- Tracy Morgan: I feel good
- How to Do Miami Like These 9 Celebs
- Brett Ratner back home in Miami Beach
- Dance pop singer Erika Jayne performing in Wynwood
- Olivia Palermo debuts summer fashion line in Miami
- The Kardashians raise eyebrows in Cuba