Ryan Lochte eats, plays and swims in Miami
Olympian Ryan Lochte is on a guy’s-only getaway in Miami for a few days. He kicked off his spring break in typical South Beach style Sunday, hitting the Shore Club for the hotel’s St. Patrick’s Day bash. Lochte juggled the attention of numerous bikini-clad girls throughout the day, drank vodka and champagne and, of course, swam. He also ate at Cafe Martorano in Fort Lauderdale, where he supped with pals on signature dishes. Owner Steve Martorano gave him a Yo Cuz Success T shirt.
On Our Radar
- Would you buy a cellphone from Jennifer Lopez?
- Barbara Walters' daughter arrested in Naples
- Two locals will appear on ABC's The Bachelorette
- Bryan 'Birdman' launches vodka at Mokai
- Rob Delaney teams up with local company for game
- Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson arrested in Broward
- Gorilla Perfumes making a stop at LUSH on Lincoln Road
- Food Network chefs sign on to Alex’s Lemonade Stand
- Rewind Recap: Accordion Invasion hits South Beach
- Glades star Jordan Wall to appear at fundraiser