Rusty Pelican Revamp
The Rusty Pelican is poised for a $6 million revamp
The Rusty Pelican
3201 Rickenbacker Cswy, Key Biscayne
Get your meal with a view while you can – the 40-year-old Rusty Pelican is temporarily closing its doors Tuesday, July 5 for a $6 million redesign. Projected to take four months, the redesign is billed as a “total modernization of the property,” including creating an indoor/outdoor lounge, adding a VIP room, updating the ballrooms and making the main dining room more intimate. Menus will update as well, with plans to showcase seafood, “clean, contemporary flavors” and cocktails. Book your slice of history now – the Rusty Pelican will remain open for lunch, dinner, Sunday brunch and special events through July 4, 2011.
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade
- Scott Conant of Scarpetta to open restaurant in Turnberry Isle in Aventura
- Zuma partners to open Tamarina restaurant in Miami
- Sesame Street adventures, character storytime & freebie fun: Munchkin Fun's top weekly picks
- Tapas and beer for $20 this month in Miami