Rusty Pelican Revamp
The Rusty Pelican is poised for a $6 million revamp
Get your meal with a view while you can – the 40-year-old Rusty Pelican is temporarily closing its doors Tuesday, July 5 for a $6 million redesign. Projected to take four months, the redesign is billed as a “total modernization of the property,” including creating an indoor/outdoor lounge, adding a VIP room, updating the ballrooms and making the main dining room more intimate. Menus will update as well, with plans to showcase seafood, “clean, contemporary flavors” and cocktails. Book your slice of history now – the Rusty Pelican will remain open for lunch, dinner, Sunday brunch and special events through July 4, 2011.
The Rusty Pelican
3201 Rickenbacker Cswy, Key Biscayne
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee:
- Poke, not sushi, is what's cool in Miami. Yelp helps us find it
- What Zika? Governor visits Wynwood to promote dining event
- Where to eat great food, drink great wine and beer — and raise money
- Why the Hungry Black Man makes juice bar his pick of the week