Rusty Pelican Revamp
The Rusty Pelican is poised for a $6 million revamp
The Rusty Pelican
3201 Rickenbacker Cswy, Key Biscayne
Get your meal with a view while you can – the 40-year-old Rusty Pelican is temporarily closing its doors Tuesday, July 5 for a $6 million redesign. Projected to take four months, the redesign is billed as a “total modernization of the property,” including creating an indoor/outdoor lounge, adding a VIP room, updating the ballrooms and making the main dining room more intimate. Menus will update as well, with plans to showcase seafood, “clean, contemporary flavors” and cocktails. Book your slice of history now – the Rusty Pelican will remain open for lunch, dinner, Sunday brunch and special events through July 4, 2011.
- Slow Food's Ark of Taste at Paraiso Bay
- The List: Oceanaire's Kareem Anguin
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel