Rusty Pelican 2011
Rusty Pelican 2011: A sneak peak at the revamped classic
The Rusty Pelican
3201 Rickenbacker Cswy, Key Biscayne
A Miami icon reinvents itself this November as the Rusty Pelican reopens after a $7 million renovation. Helmed by chef Michael Gilligan (W South Beach Hotel), the Rusty Pelican will feature the "best of South Florida’s bounty" composed of fresh seafood, locally sourced vegetables & beef.
- The List: Best food in Miami with Palme d'Or's Gregory Pugin
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- The List: 10 best bets for Father's Day dining in South Florida
- Macchialina team to open BaZi modern Asian restaurant in South Beach's Marlin Hotel
- Father's Day contest: Win Dad free steaks from The Forge, Quality Meats, Wolfgang's