Rusty Pelican 2011
Rusty Pelican 2011: A sneak peak at the revamped classic
The Rusty Pelican
3201 Rickenbacker Cswy, Key Biscayne
A Miami icon reinvents itself this November as the Rusty Pelican reopens after a $7 million renovation. Helmed by chef Michael Gilligan (W South Beach Hotel), the Rusty Pelican will feature the "best of South Florida’s bounty" composed of fresh seafood, locally sourced vegetables & beef.
- Slow Food's Ark of Taste at Paraiso Bay
- The List: Oceanaire's Kareem Anguin
- Miami Beach's Macchialina to open in Asheville
- Fresh American Bistro debuts in Sunny Isles
- The List: Seagrape's Michelle Bernstein
- Pubbelly and Wynwood Brewing Co. to open restaurant, beer bar on cruise ship
- Are these the best restaurants in South Florida?
- La Nuit en Rosé wine festival coming to Miami Beach Edition
- Miami's 15 most anticipated restaurants of 2015
- The List: 50 Eggs' John Kunkel