Rusty Pelican 2011
Rusty Pelican 2011: A sneak peak at the revamped classic
The Rusty Pelican
3201 Rickenbacker Cswy, Key Biscayne
A Miami icon reinvents itself this November as the Rusty Pelican reopens after a $7 million renovation. Helmed by chef Michael Gilligan (W South Beach Hotel), the Rusty Pelican will feature the "best of South Florida’s bounty" composed of fresh seafood, locally sourced vegetables & beef.
- The List: Casa D'Angelo's Angelo Elia
- Dewey LoSasso to run new restaurant at Schnebly Winery and Miami Brewing Co.
- American Social now open in Brickell
- Cibo Wine Bar expands to South Beach
- Top 10 most popular Miami food/drink places on Instagram in 2014
- The List: The Dutch's Conor Hanlon
- Stephen Starr to open second restaurant in Bal Harbour
- Philly diner Green Eggs Cafe opens in Aventura
- New restaurants add to Doral's food options
- Escopazzo closes in South Beach after 21-year run