Rusty Pelican 2011
Rusty Pelican 2011: A sneak peak at the revamped classic
The Rusty Pelican
3201 Rickenbacker Cswy, Key Biscayne
A Miami icon reinvents itself this November as the Rusty Pelican reopens after a $7 million renovation. Helmed by chef Michael Gilligan (W South Beach Hotel), the Rusty Pelican will feature the "best of South Florida’s bounty" composed of fresh seafood, locally sourced vegetables & beef.
- Pubbelly goes vegan Oct 2
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Updated: Miami restaurant openings, closings and more
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach
- Interactive brunch benefits United Way of Miami-Dade
- Scott Conant of Scarpetta to open restaurant in Turnberry Isle in Aventura
- Zuma partners to open Tamarina restaurant in Miami