Rusty Pelican 2011
Rusty Pelican 2011: A sneak peak at the revamped classic
The Rusty Pelican
3201 Rickenbacker Cswy, Key Biscayne
A Miami icon reinvents itself this November as the Rusty Pelican reopens after a $7 million renovation. Helmed by chef Michael Gilligan (W South Beach Hotel), the Rusty Pelican will feature the "best of South Florida’s bounty" composed of fresh seafood, locally sourced vegetables & beef.
- 9beach Fusion Kitchen & Lounge Bar set to open in South Beach
- Former Seaspice chef to oversee food at Fort Lauderdale hotel-condo
- The List: Miami's best eats with Piripi's Najat Kaanache
- Chefs named at new Miami restaurants Centro Taco, Laffa Mediterranean and Zest
- The List: Miami's best food with Sushi Maki's Abe Ng
- Miami's best burgers are getting fired up at Burger Brawl
- The List: Miami's best foods with Cantina La Veinte's Santiago Gómez
- La Embajada to open restaurant, coffee bar, music venue in Wynwood
- Tamarina hires exec chef from 'Best New Restaurant' winner Dolce
- Miami's most anticipated restaurants: Where are they now?