Run Ricky Run
Watch this highly anticipated documentary of Miami Dolphins running back Ricky Williams at the Colony Theatre tonight at 7:30.
1040 Lincoln Road
Miami Beach, 33139
By Solange Reyner
Watch this highly anticipated documentary of Miami Dolphins running back Ricky Williams, who had South Florida up in arms when he announced his surprise retirement in 2004 at his prime. It was later revealed that Williams would have been suspended for part of the season after failing his third and final drug test for smoking marijuana. The film, being shown at the Colony Theatre on Lincoln Road for $50 tonight at 7:30, mostly catches Williams in his house in Nevada City, California, where he lives without a TV and very little furniture.
You'll see some interesting Ricky footage - the elusive back is always a good quote and an interesting character - and all the proceeds are being donated to Ricky's foundation. Call 954.850.8434 for tickets.
See and Do
- Ayikodans offers a prayer in the form of dance for its sixth season at the Arsht Center
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 5-7
- Skateboards and jazz collide this weekend at YoungArts campus
- 14 Events You Can't Miss in Miami in March 2016
- Actors’ Playhouse Company turns out a dazzling version of the musical ‘West Side Story’
- Latest touring version of the Tony-winning musical 'Book of Mormon' is a delight
- ‘The Nether’ raises provocative questions about the dark side of the web
- Slow Burn Theatre Company’s ‘Violet’ is a musical about the scars we carry
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 29-31
- 6 reasons Miami's drive-in theater is better than Netflix and chill