Run Ricky Run
Watch this highly anticipated documentary of Miami Dolphins running back Ricky Williams at the Colony Theatre tonight at 7:30.
1040 Lincoln Road
Miami Beach, 33139
By Solange Reyner
Watch this highly anticipated documentary of Miami Dolphins running back Ricky Williams, who had South Florida up in arms when he announced his surprise retirement in 2004 at his prime. It was later revealed that Williams would have been suspended for part of the season after failing his third and final drug test for smoking marijuana. The film, being shown at the Colony Theatre on Lincoln Road for $50 tonight at 7:30, mostly catches Williams in his house in Nevada City, California, where he lives without a TV and very little furniture.
You'll see some interesting Ricky footage - the elusive back is always a good quote and an interesting character - and all the proceeds are being donated to Ricky's foundation. Call 954.850.8434 for tickets.
See and Do
- King Arthur and his knights get goofy in ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- ‘War Horse’ brings its imaginative, moving drama to Miami’s Arsht Center
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Mar. 7-9
- Calle Ocho: 5 Things we are excited about this year
- Daddy Yankee reigns as the King of Calle Ocho
- World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championship brings golf and more to Doral
- Fair freebies, 110 years of Dr Seuss, Lego builds & 10 other fun things to do this week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 28-Mar. 2
- Carnaval on the Mile kicks off a busy month in Miami
- Whoopi Goldberg heads to the Arsht Center for a night of laughs