Run Ricky Run
Watch this highly anticipated documentary of Miami Dolphins running back Ricky Williams at the Colony Theatre tonight at 7:30.
1040 Lincoln Road
Miami Beach, 33139
By Solange Reyner
Watch this highly anticipated documentary of Miami Dolphins running back Ricky Williams, who had South Florida up in arms when he announced his surprise retirement in 2004 at his prime. It was later revealed that Williams would have been suspended for part of the season after failing his third and final drug test for smoking marijuana. The film, being shown at the Colony Theatre on Lincoln Road for $50 tonight at 7:30, mostly catches Williams in his house in Nevada City, California, where he lives without a TV and very little furniture.
You'll see some interesting Ricky footage - the elusive back is always a good quote and an interesting character - and all the proceeds are being donated to Ricky's foundation. Call 954.850.8434 for tickets.
See and Do
- 10 things not to miss this week: Art, Marvel comics & freebie fun
- ‘H2OMBRE’ brings splashy spectacle and lots of water to the Arsht Center stage
- Cinderella, robots, date night & Munchkin Fun's top 10 picks for the week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 18-20
- Overtown Music and Arts Festival 2014
- Ice cream parties, kids carnivals & Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 11-13
- Colombian mangoes will be the star at this weekend’s Mango Festival at Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden
- Dennis Miller performs Sunday with Dana Carvey at Seminole Hard Rock
- Free movies, camp, crafts & Munchkin Fun's top picks for your post-holiday week