Run Ricky Run
Watch this highly anticipated documentary of Miami Dolphins running back Ricky Williams at the Colony Theatre tonight at 7:30.
By Solange Reyner
Watch this highly anticipated documentary of Miami Dolphins running back Ricky Williams, who had South Florida up in arms when he announced his surprise retirement in 2004 at his prime. It was later revealed that Williams would have been suspended for part of the season after failing his third and final drug test for smoking marijuana. The film, being shown at the Colony Theatre on Lincoln Road for $50 tonight at 7:30, mostly catches Williams in his house in Nevada City, California, where he lives without a TV and very little furniture.
You'll see some interesting Ricky footage - the elusive back is always a good quote and an interesting character - and all the proceeds are being donated to Ricky's foundation. Call 954.850.8434 for tickets.
1040 Lincoln Road
Miami Beach, 33139
See and Do
- 7 Spots in Miami Even Locals Don’t Know About
- 5 bike events in Miami during May's National Bike Month
- 7 events in Miami for the budget-conscious - April 29-May 1
- 11 events not to miss in Miami in May 2016
- 11 free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - April 22-24
- What if 'Game of Thrones' were recast with famous Floridians?
- 7 things to do with your kids in the Florida Keys
- 5 Reasons to go to Wynwood Life
- Brickell City Centre Brings Farmers Market to Brickell
- 6 free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - April 15-17