Run Ricky Run
Watch this highly anticipated documentary of Miami Dolphins running back Ricky Williams at the Colony Theatre tonight at 7:30.
1040 Lincoln Road
Miami Beach, 33139
By Solange Reyner
Watch this highly anticipated documentary of Miami Dolphins running back Ricky Williams, who had South Florida up in arms when he announced his surprise retirement in 2004 at his prime. It was later revealed that Williams would have been suspended for part of the season after failing his third and final drug test for smoking marijuana. The film, being shown at the Colony Theatre on Lincoln Road for $50 tonight at 7:30, mostly catches Williams in his house in Nevada City, California, where he lives without a TV and very little furniture.
You'll see some interesting Ricky footage - the elusive back is always a good quote and an interesting character - and all the proceeds are being donated to Ricky's foundation. Call 954.850.8434 for tickets.
See and Do
- Little Havana Visitor Center opens on Calle Ocho
- Things to do in Miami this weekend - April 24-26
- Festivals of Speed brings luxury to Museum Park
- Island City delivers the laughs and the bite in ‘Little Dog Laughed’
- Outdoor Movies, Earth Day Goodies, Summer Camp & Giveaways: Munchkin Fun's Top picks Apr 20-26
- No 'pleading the fifth' for Andy Cohen in Miami
- Anderson Cooper comes to Miami for an intimate conversation
- Miami Science Museum hosts annual Galaxy Gala and Big Bang fundraiser
- Dennis Watkins brings magic back to the Arsht in ‘The Magnificents’
- South Beach Comedy Festival celebrates a decade of jokes