Run Off Those Holiday Pounds
Run that holiday weight off. Here's a list of upcoming runs in South Florida.
By Solange Reyner
We know you're looking for ways to shed that extra holiday weight, so we've compiled a list of upcoming runs that might peak your interest. Prep for this one with a buddy, or find a local run team that can help.
- January 23
5K Blazer Torch Run at Boca Raton Christian School - starts @ 7:15 a.m. Call 561-955-9713.
- January 24
5K/10K I Care I Cure...I Run at BankAtlantic Center @7:30. Call 954-384-7521.
- January 30
- 5K Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Florida Tropical through Watson Island, Miami and Miami Beach @ 7:30. Call 305-278-8668 or click here for more info.
- 5K William Boynton Memorial through East Pat Larkin Community Center in Pompano Beach @ 7 a.m. Call 954-973-3038.
- 5K and 1-Mile Omega XL Caring For Kids through Esplanade Park in Fort Lauderdale @7:30 a.m. Call 954-384-7521.
- 5K Susan G. Komen South Florida Race For the Cure at Meyer Amphitheater in West Palm Beach @ 7:30 a.m. Call 888-470-6374.
- January 31
ING Marathon and Half-Marathon at American Airlines Arena in Miami at 6:15 a.m. Call 305-278-8668 or click here for more info.
See and Do
- 16 Culture Events in Miami to Keep You Socially Fit May 1 - 15
- 7 events in Miami for the budget-conscious - April 29-May 1
- 11 events not to miss in Miami in May 2016
- 11 free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - April 22-24
- What if 'Game of Thrones' were recast with famous Floridians?
- 7 things to do with your kids in the Florida Keys
- 5 Reasons to go to Wynwood Life
- Brickell City Centre Brings Farmers Market to Brickell
- 6 free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - April 15-17
- Country music and ocean conservation converge at Tortuga Music Festival