Run Off Those Holiday Pounds
Run that holiday weight off. Here's a list of upcoming runs in South Florida.
By Solange Reyner
We know you're looking for ways to shed that extra holiday weight, so we've compiled a list of upcoming runs that might peak your interest. Prep for this one with a buddy, or find a local run team that can help.
- January 23
5K Blazer Torch Run at Boca Raton Christian School - starts @ 7:15 a.m. Call 561-955-9713.
- January 24
5K/10K I Care I Cure...I Run at BankAtlantic Center @7:30. Call 954-384-7521.
- January 30
- 5K Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Florida Tropical through Watson Island, Miami and Miami Beach @ 7:30. Call 305-278-8668 or click here for more info.
- 5K William Boynton Memorial through East Pat Larkin Community Center in Pompano Beach @ 7 a.m. Call 954-973-3038.
- 5K and 1-Mile Omega XL Caring For Kids through Esplanade Park in Fort Lauderdale @7:30 a.m. Call 954-384-7521.
- 5K Susan G. Komen South Florida Race For the Cure at Meyer Amphitheater in West Palm Beach @ 7:30 a.m. Call 888-470-6374.
- January 31
ING Marathon and Half-Marathon at American Airlines Arena in Miami at 6:15 a.m. Call 305-278-8668 or click here for more info.
See and Do
- 11 Holiday-themed Events in Miami
- Prism Creative Group has Miami's social itinerary - Dec. 1-15
- Free and cheap events in Miami this weekend - Dec. 2-4
- Super 8 Motels is ditching its old art and it can be yours
- 7 Reactions Cuban Americans Had to Fidel Castro’s Death
- Events in Miami in December 2016
- Courtney Love can now scratch musical theater off her bucket list
- Five Things to do After Stuffing Yourself on Thanksgiving
- All the feels locals have during Art Basel
- Weekend events in Miami that won't leave you broke - Nov. 18-20