Run Off Those Holiday Pounds
Run that holiday weight off. Here's a list of upcoming runs in South Florida.
By Solange Reyner
We know you're looking for ways to shed that extra holiday weight, so we've compiled a list of upcoming runs that might peak your interest. Prep for this one with a buddy, or find a local run team that can help.
- January 23
5K Blazer Torch Run at Boca Raton Christian School - starts @ 7:15 a.m. Call 561-955-9713.
- January 24
5K/10K I Care I Cure...I Run at BankAtlantic Center @7:30. Call 954-384-7521.
- January 30
- 5K Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Florida Tropical through Watson Island, Miami and Miami Beach @ 7:30. Call 305-278-8668 or click here for more info.
- 5K William Boynton Memorial through East Pat Larkin Community Center in Pompano Beach @ 7 a.m. Call 954-973-3038.
- 5K and 1-Mile Omega XL Caring For Kids through Esplanade Park in Fort Lauderdale @7:30 a.m. Call 954-384-7521.
- 5K Susan G. Komen South Florida Race For the Cure at Meyer Amphitheater in West Palm Beach @ 7:30 a.m. Call 888-470-6374.
- January 31
ING Marathon and Half-Marathon at American Airlines Arena in Miami at 6:15 a.m. Call 305-278-8668 or click here for more info.
See and Do
- Go green for Earth Day, party with Princess Sofia & do 10 other fun things to do this week…
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - April 18-20
- Yoga del Barrio comes to jugofresh
- Earth Day, spring parties, egg hunts and Munchkin Fun's 10 other fun things to do this week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - April 11-13
- Egg hunts and photo ops for Easter 2014
- Miami Beach Gay Pride takes over South Beach this weekend
- Choreographer Trey McIntyre brings community and artistic inspiration from Boise to Miami
- Deering Estate Festival of the Arts offers three days of events
- Heineken TransAtlantic Festival trae excelencia rockera a Miami Beach