Rumor Milling: Prime Fish, Gigi's for sale, Jeff McInnis back?
New year, new rumors
Cutting right to the chase, Myles Chefetz's latest seafood themed Prime installment, Prime Fish, is slated to open very soon in the space formerly, long ago known as Chefetz's Miami firstborn, Nemo.
Next up on the rumor docket, something's going down at Gigi's. Following an alleged bounced check, a Gigi staffer has allegedly applied for a new job in a different kitchen. Word is the place may be up for sale.
Finally, ex Yardbird chef Jeff McInnis has been said to be sniffing around South Beach, trying to open a new restaurant while waiting for his NYC restaurant to open.
- Rick Bayless restaurant Red O opening in downtown Miami next summer
- Where sushi blends old world and new on South Beach
- Top 5 Arepas in Miami from Yelp
- Mimo Restaurant The Fed Shuts Down
- Where to find artisanal chocolate in South Florida
- These are the most popular Indian restaurants in Miami
- How to get gourmet clean eating in South Beach
- RIP Randazzo's Little Italy in Coral Gables
- Who has Miami's favorite acai bowls? Yelp! weighs in
- Tap 42 opening second Miami location in ex-Aperio space in Midtown