Rumor mill: Shakira switches brokers midstream
She reportedly cans Campins
Pop star Shakira has just canned her real estate firm after her Miami Beach mansion failed to generate interest over the past six months — and she has re-listed the crib with a rival company. Shakira, one of the singing coaches on NBC’s The Voice, took her property at 3140 N. Bay Rd. away from Campins Luxury Real Estate. That’s the outfit started by Katrina Campins, a former star of The Apprentice and Hot Listings Miami. The more established and much larger Fortune International Realty, which now has the house, re-listed it for $12.9 million. It’s a big loss for Campins, which originally marketed it in the summer for $15 million. Ben Moss, the agent who worked the property, declined to comment. “I wish I could discuss what’s going on with this listing, but I can’t,” Moss said. The modern-style, Zen-decorated mansion is one of several high-end properties in Miami Beach that have been deeply discounted as of late.
On Our Radar
- Rick Ross celebrates 10 years of 'Port of Miami'
- 5 reasons why everyone should watch Premios Tu Mundo
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika