Rumer Willis to play at super exclusive SLS Hotel soiree
Bound to be a crowded affair
Another party night in Miami Beach Thursday.
But this doesn't seem like any old affair at the SLS Hotel South Beach.
According to a release, Lenny Kravitz will walk the red carpet along with fellow SLS partners Philippe Starck and José Andrés. Rumer Willis will perform with her band Capital Cities.
"Glitterati" -- think various castmembers of Real Housewives of Miami -- will show their faces yet again. Is Bravo filming a season 3? Seems like it, judging by these women's unending social calendar.
The SLS party inside sounds interesting -- though you won't hear about it from this reporter, who was banished outside to the red carpet (the weather is nice and cool, at least).
According to a release, "guests will enter a surreal world of dreams where seductive, fashionable geishas will play host for the evening entitled, Le Cirque de Rêves. Video projections of monkeys will scale the walls along with state of the art digital mapping and life-size holograms throughout the property."
Here's to hoping some of the "exclusive" peeps invited will Tweet out a picture to all their followers.
On Our Radar
- Enrique Iglesias faces misdemeanor charges
- Jason Derulo talks new album, influences
- It's decision time for Dwyane Wade
- Launch party for Moscai hosted at The W
- Soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo spotted at W Hotel
- Magic Mike XXL stars at Miami Walk of Fame ceremony
- Irie Weekend a success
- Report: Prince Royce needs to pay up
- Real Housewives couple sue
- Kylie Jenner makes appearance at Sugar Factory