Rumer Willis to play at super exclusive SLS Hotel soiree
Bound to be a crowded affair
Another party night in Miami Beach Thursday.
But this doesn't seem like any old affair at the SLS Hotel South Beach.
According to a release, Lenny Kravitz will walk the red carpet along with fellow SLS partners Philippe Starck and José Andrés. Rumer Willis will perform with her band Capital Cities.
"Glitterati" -- think various castmembers of Real Housewives of Miami -- will show their faces yet again. Is Bravo filming a season 3? Seems like it, judging by these women's unending social calendar.
The SLS party inside sounds interesting -- though you won't hear about it from this reporter, who was banished outside to the red carpet (the weather is nice and cool, at least).
According to a release, "guests will enter a surreal world of dreams where seductive, fashionable geishas will play host for the evening entitled, Le Cirque de Rêves. Video projections of monkeys will scale the walls along with state of the art digital mapping and life-size holograms throughout the property."
Here's to hoping some of the "exclusive" peeps invited will Tweet out a picture to all their followers.
On Our Radar
- Better buy some eating pants - Sobe Seafood Festival is around the corner
- How is Jack Black going to dress up for Halloween?
- Designer Donald J. Pliner returns to Miami with new venture
- Cindy Crawford in Miami for book launch
- Omi in Miami, talks new album
- Billy Joel to play New Year's Eve concert in Sunrise
- Sean Combs stands up to cancer
- Pitbull back on New Year's Eve duty
- Maks Chmerkovskiy to host “SWAY: A Dance Trilogy”
- Thalia to appear at Macy's