Rum, Forest, Rum…FOR FREE
The Ron Abuelo and Rum Jumbie Mixology Contest will be taking place at the picturesque Ritz-Carlton, Key Biscayne.
You hate catwalk season. Hard-body women in a forest of size zero clothing depress you. No worries. Take a tranquil drive to The Ritz-Carlton, Key Biscayne, for the Ron Abuelo and Rum Jumbie Mixology Contest at the hotel’s RUMBAR this Thursday, October 15th from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. New York winner Paolo Votano of Bocca di Bacco will challenge local bar chefs and mixologists in a battle of the spirit. Plus, they’ll be Cuban-inspired hors d'oeuvres. And it’s FREE…of naked, hard bodies.
FREE Rum event @ RUMBAR, The Ritz-Carlton, Key Biscayne, 455 Grand Bay Dr., Key Biscayne,305-365-4500.
- A laid-back beach escape north to Jupiter
- 6 Best Miami Hotels for Fashionistas
- Your guide to Miami's best Airbnbs & other vacation rentals
- 11 Best Miami Beauty Salons
- 10 Ways to Experience Little Havana in One Epic Day
- 7 Ways to Soak Up the Great Outdoors in Miami
- Where to Eat Lunch in Doral Right Now
- 4 Naples Hotels For Every Traveler
- 10 Best Miami Spice Lunch Deals
- For an adventurous & luxurious escape, head to the Caribbean island of Nevis