Rum, Forest, Rum…FOR FREE
The Ron Abuelo and Rum Jumbie Mixology Contest will be taking place at the picturesque Ritz-Carlton, Key Biscayne.
You hate catwalk season. Hard-body women in a forest of size zero clothing depress you. No worries. Take a tranquil drive to The Ritz-Carlton, Key Biscayne, for the Ron Abuelo and Rum Jumbie Mixology Contest at the hotel’s RUMBAR this Thursday, October 15th from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. New York winner Paolo Votano of Bocca di Bacco will challenge local bar chefs and mixologists in a battle of the spirit. Plus, they’ll be Cuban-inspired hors d'oeuvres. And it’s FREE…of naked, hard bodies.
FREE Rum event @ RUMBAR, The Ritz-Carlton, Key Biscayne, 455 Grand Bay Dr., Key Biscayne,305-365-4500.
- Where to Eat Lunch in South Beach Right Now
- Ultimate Guide to Fitness & Wellness at Miami Hotels
- Elevate your game at the best Miami rooftop bars
- Where to Eat Lunch in South Miami Right Now
- Spend the night in one of Miami's poshest penthouses
- 7 Family Friendly Things to Do in Orlando That Are Not Disney
- 9 Best South Beach Budget Hotels
- How to unwind this summer on Florida's other coast, in Naples
- Ultimate Neighborhood Guide to Yoga in Miami
- Where to Eat Lunch in Midtown Right Now