Rum, Forest, Rum…FOR FREE
The Ron Abuelo and Rum Jumbie Mixology Contest will be taking place at the picturesque Ritz-Carlton, Key Biscayne.
You hate catwalk season. Hard-body women in a forest of size zero clothing depress you. No worries. Take a tranquil drive to The Ritz-Carlton, Key Biscayne, for the Ron Abuelo and Rum Jumbie Mixology Contest at the hotel’s RUMBAR this Thursday, October 15th from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. New York winner Paolo Votano of Bocca di Bacco will challenge local bar chefs and mixologists in a battle of the spirit. Plus, they’ll be Cuban-inspired hors d'oeuvres. And it’s FREE…of naked, hard bodies.
FREE Rum event @ RUMBAR, The Ritz-Carlton, Key Biscayne, 455 Grand Bay Dr., Key Biscayne,305-365-4500.
- Aloft South Beach Announces Opening Date: May 28
- Miami Hotel Bars
- Is 1 Hotel South Beach Really Ready to Open?
- Visiting the New Key West
- Celebrate Miami Beach's Centennial with $100 room rates & more hotel offers
- 3 Last Minute Ultra Music Festival Hotel Packages To Book Now
- Ultimate Guide to WMC & MMW Hotel Pool Parties
- Languorous Luxury in Anguilla
- Gale Boutique Hotel & Residences set to open in Fort Lauderdale late 2016
- Miami Hotel Valentine's Day Guide