Rum, Forest, Rum…FOR FREE
The Ron Abuelo and Rum Jumbie Mixology Contest will be taking place at the picturesque Ritz-Carlton, Key Biscayne.
You hate catwalk season. Hard-body women in a forest of size zero clothing depress you. No worries. Take a tranquil drive to The Ritz-Carlton, Key Biscayne, for the Ron Abuelo and Rum Jumbie Mixology Contest at the hotel’s RUMBAR this Thursday, October 15th from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. New York winner Paolo Votano of Bocca di Bacco will challenge local bar chefs and mixologists in a battle of the spirit. Plus, they’ll be Cuban-inspired hors d'oeuvres. And it’s FREE…of naked, hard bodies.
FREE Rum event @ RUMBAR, The Ritz-Carlton, Key Biscayne, 455 Grand Bay Dr., Key Biscayne,305-365-4500.
- The James Royal Palm Launches VIP Insider Program
- Miami Hotels Celebrate National Yoga Month
- Mayfair Hotel & Spa offers Miami Vices package
- Oasis Collections Offers Alternative to a Hotel in Miami & Latin America
- Endless Summer Hotel Packages For Labor Day & Beyond
- First Look: Vintro Hotel & Kitchen, a boutique art hotel on Collins Park
- First Look: Gale Suites at Kaskades to open in December
- Inside North Beach's Hilton Cabana & L'Echon Brasserie
- Top Miami Hotels For Fitness
- Miami Summer Hotel Pool Guide