Rum, Forest, Rum…FOR FREE
The Ron Abuelo and Rum Jumbie Mixology Contest will be taking place at the picturesque Ritz-Carlton, Key Biscayne.
You hate catwalk season. Hard-body women in a forest of size zero clothing depress you. No worries. Take a tranquil drive to The Ritz-Carlton, Key Biscayne, for the Ron Abuelo and Rum Jumbie Mixology Contest at the hotel’s RUMBAR this Thursday, October 15th from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. New York winner Paolo Votano of Bocca di Bacco will challenge local bar chefs and mixologists in a battle of the spirit. Plus, they’ll be Cuban-inspired hors d'oeuvres. And it’s FREE…of naked, hard bodies.
FREE Rum event @ RUMBAR, The Ritz-Carlton, Key Biscayne, 455 Grand Bay Dr., Key Biscayne,305-365-4500.
- Check Into Hotel Gaythering, a New LGBT Hotel For Gay Pride Weekend
- The Villa by Barton G. Reopens at Versace Mansion with Boutique Hotel, Restaurant, Event Space
- The Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne Hosts All-Star Tennis Tournament & Offers Sony Open Packages
- Miami Hotel Personality: Javier Beneyto of the Newly Opened Metropolitan by COMO
- Spring Training Hotel Packages Across Florida
- Two Miami Beach Marriotts Rebrand to Attract the Modern Miami Traveler
- Avicii Returns to Miami with Avicii Hotel at SLS South Beach During Miami Music Week
- Red Bull Guest House Announces Miami Music Week Takeover of Gale South Beach
- The Raleigh Hotel's Restaurant Michael Schwartz Presents Steinway & Sons Concert Series
- Metropolitan by COMO Set to Open Valentine's Day & Other Romantic Miami Hotel Retreats