Rum festival at Deauville
4/27/2011The third annual Rum Renaissance Festival, featuring more than a 100 international rums, invites you to stop by the Deauville Beach Resort, 6701 Collins Ave., Miami Beach, between 2 and 8 p.m. Saturday or Sunday for its grand tasting. Admission (adults only, of course) is $25 or $45 for a two-day pass; 877-855-3378, www.rumrenaissance.com.
- Eat well & do good at OTC Sept 22
- Two stars for priced-right pizzas and pastas at La Gazzetta in Miami
- Morimoto South Beach opening October 1 and we have the menu!
- Miami's Best Pizza to close after 44 years in Coral Gables
- Vintro Kitchen emphasizes seafood in Miami Beach boutique hotel
- Follow your nose to Blue Willy's Barbecue in Pompano Beach
- Miami food to star on Bravo's 'Best New Restaurant'
- The Miami Spice List: 10 Best Off-the-Beaten-Path Restaurants
- What's the Best? 5 Miami Coffee Shops
- Truffles and caviar on menu at Haven craft beer dinner in Miami Beach