Rum festival at Deauville
4/27/2011The third annual Rum Renaissance Festival, featuring more than a 100 international rums, invites you to stop by the Deauville Beach Resort, 6701 Collins Ave., Miami Beach, between 2 and 8 p.m. Saturday or Sunday for its grand tasting. Admission (adults only, of course) is $25 or $45 for a two-day pass; 877-855-3378, www.rumrenaissance.com.
- Pubbelly's L'echon Brasserie closes in Miami Beach
- Red Ginger rolls sushi and izakaya small plates in SoFi
- Eat the best of the wurst at Bavaria Haus in Bayside Marketplace
- Is Thomas Keller opening a restaurant in Miami?
- Azul names Benjamin Murray chef de cuisine
- La Moderna Italian restaurant and bar opens in Sunset Harbour
- Kids Eat Free July 1-31: Feast on Munchkin Eats
- Michael Schwartz to close Cayman Islands outpost of Michael's Genuine Food & Drink
- The Dutch's BBQ series returns July 1
- Tom Colicchio's Beachcraft opens with earnest seasonal cooking