Rum festival at Deauville
4/27/2011The third annual Rum Renaissance Festival, featuring more than a 100 international rums, invites you to stop by the Deauville Beach Resort, 6701 Collins Ave., Miami Beach, between 2 and 8 p.m. Saturday or Sunday for its grand tasting. Admission (adults only, of course) is $25 or $45 for a two-day pass; 877-855-3378, www.rumrenaissance.com.
- Where to eat in Miami's Historic MiMo District on Biscayne Boulevard
- Why this iconic South Beach Italian spot changed locations
- President Hello Kitty? She's got cookies to convince you
- South Beach Seafood Festival 2016 highlights top seafood chefs, restaurants
- Get yours: stone crab season starts Saturday
- Is this the best black-owned food truck in South Florida?
- South Florida just got another serious steakhouse
- Food just got a lot better at Heat's American Airlines Arena
- Phuc Yea pops up for good
- Luke's Diner will be a real place Wednesday. Here's where to get free coffee: