Rum festival at Deauville
4/27/2011The third annual Rum Renaissance Festival, featuring more than a 100 international rums, invites you to stop by the Deauville Beach Resort, 6701 Collins Ave., Miami Beach, between 2 and 8 p.m. Saturday or Sunday for its grand tasting. Admission (adults only, of course) is $25 or $45 for a two-day pass; 877-855-3378, www.rumrenaissance.com.
- This Cuban-American landmark is as good as it gets for Miami flavors
- This brewery wants to prove your abuelita's domino game is strong
- These are the most popular Indian restaurants in Miami
- How to get a free pizza at Brickell's newest Italian eatery this week
- These are the best Miami Spice options in Coconut Grove
- Beer ice cream is real — and it will be boozy
- Historic S&S Diner won't be evicted — for now
- What are Miami's best spots for late-night eats?
- Best bets for Miami Spice in Coral Gables
- Nine courses for $90 dollars on a 90th anniversary