Rum festival at Deauville
4/27/2011The third annual Rum Renaissance Festival, featuring more than a 100 international rums, invites you to stop by the Deauville Beach Resort, 6701 Collins Ave., Miami Beach, between 2 and 8 p.m. Saturday or Sunday for its grand tasting. Admission (adults only, of course) is $25 or $45 for a two-day pass; 877-855-3378, www.rumrenaissance.com.
- The List: Corsair's Scott Conant
- Jean-Georges turns to Latino cooking at new Matador Room in Miami Beach
- New Year's beer: Anderson Valley Blood Orange Gose
- Italian ices and wine cocktails flow at Veni Vidi Vici Social Club in Miami
- Armadillo Cafe to open in Boca Raton
- Hoffman's Chocolates engineers sweet treats for the holidays
- Chef changes at Verde, Steak 954, Makoto
- The List: Casa D'Angelo's Angelo Elia
- Michelle Bernstein's Seagrape serves upscale elegance in new Thompson Hotel
- Miami restaurant review: Is Iron Chef Morimoto up to the South Beach challenge?