Catch the USA Rugby team this Friday and Saturday at Broward County Regional Park. Click on the photo for more details.
Broward County Regional Park
3700 NW 11th Place
By Solange Reyner
Hot men running around in shorts, high socks and helmets - and they're in Broward County this week. Come watch the USA Rugby team battle it out with Uruguay this Saurday, November 21st, at the Broward County Regional Park. It all starts at 2 p.m.
Team USA needs to beat Urguay or lose by less than five to to qualify for the Rugby World Cup in New Zealand in 2011. Tickets are $20 for adults and $10 for children. Click here to purchase.
If you want to get up close and personal with the guys, then head to the park this Friday from 4:30 to 6:30. The team will be on hand to to help distribute 3-4000 turkeys to 30-40 local schools for the Thanksgiving Turkey Drive.
See and Do
- Ayikodans offers a prayer in the form of dance for its sixth season at the Arsht Center
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 5-7
- Skateboards and jazz collide this weekend at YoungArts campus
- Actors’ Playhouse Company turns out a dazzling version of the musical ‘West Side Story’
- Latest touring version of the Tony-winning musical 'Book of Mormon' is a delight
- ‘The Nether’ raises provocative questions about the dark side of the web
- Slow Burn Theatre Company’s ‘Violet’ is a musical about the scars we carry
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami this weekend - Jan. 29-31
- 6 reasons Miami's drive-in theater is better than Netflix and chill
- Miami Events - February 2016