Catch the USA Rugby team this Friday and Saturday at Broward County Regional Park. Click on the photo for more details.
Broward County Regional Park
3700 NW 11th Place
By Solange Reyner
Hot men running around in shorts, high socks and helmets - and they're in Broward County this week. Come watch the USA Rugby team battle it out with Uruguay this Saurday, November 21st, at the Broward County Regional Park. It all starts at 2 p.m.
Team USA needs to beat Urguay or lose by less than five to to qualify for the Rugby World Cup in New Zealand in 2011. Tickets are $20 for adults and $10 for children. Click here to purchase.
If you want to get up close and personal with the guys, then head to the park this Friday from 4:30 to 6:30. The team will be on hand to to help distribute 3-4000 turkeys to 30-40 local schools for the Thanksgiving Turkey Drive.
See and Do
- Michael Franti & Spearhead headline music and yoga festival
- 10 things not to miss this week: Art, Marvel comics & freebie fun
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 25-27
- Absorbing and exquisitely acted, GableStage’s ‘The Whale’ is a study in connection
- ‘H2OMBRE’ brings splashy spectacle and lots of water to the Arsht Center stage
- Cinderella, robots, date night & Munchkin Fun's top 10 picks for the week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 18-20
- Overtown Music and Arts Festival 2014
- Ice cream parties, kids carnivals & Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - July 11-13