Catch the USA Rugby team this Friday and Saturday at Broward County Regional Park. Click on the photo for more details.
Broward County Regional Park
3700 NW 11th Place
By Solange Reyner
Hot men running around in shorts, high socks and helmets - and they're in Broward County this week. Come watch the USA Rugby team battle it out with Uruguay this Saurday, November 21st, at the Broward County Regional Park. It all starts at 2 p.m.
Team USA needs to beat Urguay or lose by less than five to to qualify for the Rugby World Cup in New Zealand in 2011. Tickets are $20 for adults and $10 for children. Click here to purchase.
If you want to get up close and personal with the guys, then head to the park this Friday from 4:30 to 6:30. The team will be on hand to to help distribute 3-4000 turkeys to 30-40 local schools for the Thanksgiving Turkey Drive.
See and Do
- Broward presents a revamped 'Phantom of the Opera'
- Marvel Universe LIVE! superheroes and villains invade South Florida this weekend
- Alliance Theatre Lab’s 'The Originals' presents solo shows
- FUNDarte’s ‘Writing in Sand’ looks at Miami’s migrant women
- Freebie fun, Thanksgiving parties & Book Fair tips: Munchkin Fun's top picks for Nov 17-21
- Mike Birbiglia, the master of long-form levity, heads to the Arsht Center on Nov. 20
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Nov. 14-16
- ‘This American Life’ creator Ira Glass does mash-up with modern dancers to open Book Fair
- Book Fair fun, freebies & parades: Munchkin Fun's top picks for the week
- Hard times hit the American Dream in Zoetic Stage’s ‘Detroit’