Catch the USA Rugby team this Friday and Saturday at Broward County Regional Park. Click on the photo for more details.
Broward County Regional Park
3700 NW 11th Place
By Solange Reyner
Hot men running around in shorts, high socks and helmets - and they're in Broward County this week. Come watch the USA Rugby team battle it out with Uruguay this Saurday, November 21st, at the Broward County Regional Park. It all starts at 2 p.m.
Team USA needs to beat Urguay or lose by less than five to to qualify for the Rugby World Cup in New Zealand in 2011. Tickets are $20 for adults and $10 for children. Click here to purchase.
If you want to get up close and personal with the guys, then head to the park this Friday from 4:30 to 6:30. The team will be on hand to to help distribute 3-4000 turkeys to 30-40 local schools for the Thanksgiving Turkey Drive.
See and Do
- King Arthur and his knights get goofy in ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- ‘War Horse’ brings its imaginative, moving drama to Miami’s Arsht Center
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Mar. 7-9
- Calle Ocho: 5 Things we are excited about this year
- Daddy Yankee reigns as the King of Calle Ocho
- World Golf Championships-Cadillac Championship brings golf and more to Doral
- Fair freebies, 110 years of Dr Seuss, Lego builds & 10 other fun things to do this week
- Free and cheap things to do in Miami - Feb. 28-Mar. 2
- Carnaval on the Mile kicks off a busy month in Miami
- Whoopi Goldberg heads to the Arsht Center for a night of laughs