`Rubicon' dies; `Simpsons' lives
AMC has canceled its unenthralling conspiracy-thriller series Rubicon. Cause of death: Nielsen atrophy. The show's 1.6 million viewers might have been enough to carry it on a basic-cable network...
AMC has canceled its unenthralling conspiracy-thriller series Rubicon. Cause of death: Nielsen atrophy. The show's 1.6 million viewers might have been enough to carry it on a basic-cable network, but its audience in the key 18-to-49 age demo was less than 450,000.
-- GLENN GARVIN
Jessica Simpson wants nothing but the best for her ex.
The singer/actress told Ryan Seacrest she's excited for Nick Lachey, who recently popped the question to Vanessa Minnillo.
``I am extremely, extremely happy for him,'' she told Seacrest on his KIIS-FM radio show Thursday. ``I couldn't be more happy for Nick.''
BABY ON THE WAY
Beauty queen Carrie Prejean is expecting her first child with her hubby, NFL quarterback Kyle Boller. Boller and Prejean married in July.
``We are just so excited,'' Prejean told E! News. ``I'm due in May.''
On Our Radar
- Wilmer Valderrama in Miami
- Vanilla Ice headed to the Design District?
- Thrive Seminar, Nelson Foundation will award local entrepreneur $10,000 on Thursday on Miami Beach
- Comedian Jo Koy at Magic City Casino
- Want to get gorgeous fast? Glamsquad is one solution
- Puff Daddy and pals to take stage at Fontainebleau
- Miami Marlins star Giancarlo Stanton single & looking
- Brandon Flowers cancels Fillmore concert
- Zac Efron makes surprise visit to Regal, spins at Grand Central
- Ice Cube and co in town for 'Straight Outta Compton'