`Rubicon' dies; `Simpsons' lives
AMC has canceled its unenthralling conspiracy-thriller series Rubicon. Cause of death: Nielsen atrophy. The show's 1.6 million viewers might have been enough to carry it on a basic-cable network...
AMC has canceled its unenthralling conspiracy-thriller series Rubicon. Cause of death: Nielsen atrophy. The show's 1.6 million viewers might have been enough to carry it on a basic-cable network, but its audience in the key 18-to-49 age demo was less than 450,000.
-- GLENN GARVIN
Jessica Simpson wants nothing but the best for her ex.
The singer/actress told Ryan Seacrest she's excited for Nick Lachey, who recently popped the question to Vanessa Minnillo.
``I am extremely, extremely happy for him,'' she told Seacrest on his KIIS-FM radio show Thursday. ``I couldn't be more happy for Nick.''
BABY ON THE WAY
Beauty queen Carrie Prejean is expecting her first child with her hubby, NFL quarterback Kyle Boller. Boller and Prejean married in July.
``We are just so excited,'' Prejean told E! News. ``I'm due in May.''
On Our Radar
- Amber Rose makes a splash in Miami
- Shannen Doherty talks new reality show
- Brazilian soccer star keeps the party going
- Joanna Krupa suing fellow Housewives star
- Magic Johnson at book appearance
- Justin Bieber misses another hearing
- Local attorney helps Linda Hogan
- Geraldine Chaplin to make rare appearance
- Sports Illustrated swimsuit cover model Nina Agdal shares exercise tips for the new year
- Rick Ross gets Miami Heat tattoo on his face