`Rubicon' dies; `Simpsons' lives
AMC has canceled its unenthralling conspiracy-thriller series Rubicon. Cause of death: Nielsen atrophy. The show's 1.6 million viewers might have been enough to carry it on a basic-cable network...
AMC has canceled its unenthralling conspiracy-thriller series Rubicon. Cause of death: Nielsen atrophy. The show's 1.6 million viewers might have been enough to carry it on a basic-cable network, but its audience in the key 18-to-49 age demo was less than 450,000.
-- GLENN GARVIN
Jessica Simpson wants nothing but the best for her ex.
The singer/actress told Ryan Seacrest she's excited for Nick Lachey, who recently popped the question to Vanessa Minnillo.
``I am extremely, extremely happy for him,'' she told Seacrest on his KIIS-FM radio show Thursday. ``I couldn't be more happy for Nick.''
BABY ON THE WAY
Beauty queen Carrie Prejean is expecting her first child with her hubby, NFL quarterback Kyle Boller. Boller and Prejean married in July.
``We are just so excited,'' Prejean told E! News. ``I'm due in May.''
On Our Radar
- Talking to Ana Maria in Novela Land star
- Chazz Palminteri tells his 'Bronx Tale'
- Athletes seen partying in Miami
- Is Miami Heat star Chris Bosh OK?
- Latin stars come together for Premios Lo Nuestro
- William Levy front and center at rum event
- Diana Nyad to re-create famous swim on stage
- Report: Rapper Vanilla Ice arrested
- Emeril Lagasse talks food, milestones and Florida
- Wyclef Jean, Barry Gibb among performers at Miami Beach centennial concert