`Rubicon' dies; `Simpsons' lives
AMC has canceled its unenthralling conspiracy-thriller series Rubicon. Cause of death: Nielsen atrophy. The show's 1.6 million viewers might have been enough to carry it on a basic-cable network...
AMC has canceled its unenthralling conspiracy-thriller series Rubicon. Cause of death: Nielsen atrophy. The show's 1.6 million viewers might have been enough to carry it on a basic-cable network, but its audience in the key 18-to-49 age demo was less than 450,000.
-- GLENN GARVIN
Jessica Simpson wants nothing but the best for her ex.
The singer/actress told Ryan Seacrest she's excited for Nick Lachey, who recently popped the question to Vanessa Minnillo.
``I am extremely, extremely happy for him,'' she told Seacrest on his KIIS-FM radio show Thursday. ``I couldn't be more happy for Nick.''
BABY ON THE WAY
Beauty queen Carrie Prejean is expecting her first child with her hubby, NFL quarterback Kyle Boller. Boller and Prejean married in July.
``We are just so excited,'' Prejean told E! News. ``I'm due in May.''
On Our Radar
- LeBron Voyage: A Fond Miami Farewell to LeBron James, a Legend Off the Court, Too
- Shark Tank investor swims into Miami
- Pampering event with celebrity stylist
- LeBron James to meet with Heat front office
- U.S. soccer players kick it at the Clevelander Hotel
- Warren Sapp tip flap
- Clevelander Hotel hosts homecoming party for U.S. soccer players Jozy Altidore, Damarcus Beasley and Fabian Johnson on Sunday
- Soccer star Alex Morgan gets her kicks in Miami Beach
- David Beckham H&M underwear ads released
- Want to be a movie star? Camp tells you how