`Rubicon' dies; `Simpsons' lives
AMC has canceled its unenthralling conspiracy-thriller series Rubicon. Cause of death: Nielsen atrophy. The show's 1.6 million viewers might have been enough to carry it on a basic-cable network...
AMC has canceled its unenthralling conspiracy-thriller series Rubicon. Cause of death: Nielsen atrophy. The show's 1.6 million viewers might have been enough to carry it on a basic-cable network, but its audience in the key 18-to-49 age demo was less than 450,000.
-- GLENN GARVIN
Jessica Simpson wants nothing but the best for her ex.
The singer/actress told Ryan Seacrest she's excited for Nick Lachey, who recently popped the question to Vanessa Minnillo.
``I am extremely, extremely happy for him,'' she told Seacrest on his KIIS-FM radio show Thursday. ``I couldn't be more happy for Nick.''
BABY ON THE WAY
Beauty queen Carrie Prejean is expecting her first child with her hubby, NFL quarterback Kyle Boller. Boller and Prejean married in July.
``We are just so excited,'' Prejean told E! News. ``I'm due in May.''
On Our Radar
- Rick Ross celebrates 10 years of 'Port of Miami'
- 5 reasons why everyone should watch Premios Tu Mundo
- Ricky Martin in Miami Beach with Maluma
- Armand Assante remembers 'Mambo Kings' premiere
- Zika cases found in Miami Beach, pregnant women warned to stay away by CDC
- Kanye West's Life of Pablo pop up shop in Miami
- Miami hurdler Brianna Rollins rules!
- Disney princess Aimee Carrero a Miami girl
- Are Anna Kournikova and Enrique Iglesias married?
- 6 things to do so you don't get Zika