`Rubicon' dies; `Simpsons' lives
AMC has canceled its unenthralling conspiracy-thriller series Rubicon. Cause of death: Nielsen atrophy. The show's 1.6 million viewers might have been enough to carry it on a basic-cable network...
AMC has canceled its unenthralling conspiracy-thriller series Rubicon. Cause of death: Nielsen atrophy. The show's 1.6 million viewers might have been enough to carry it on a basic-cable network, but its audience in the key 18-to-49 age demo was less than 450,000.
-- GLENN GARVIN
Jessica Simpson wants nothing but the best for her ex.
The singer/actress told Ryan Seacrest she's excited for Nick Lachey, who recently popped the question to Vanessa Minnillo.
``I am extremely, extremely happy for him,'' she told Seacrest on his KIIS-FM radio show Thursday. ``I couldn't be more happy for Nick.''
BABY ON THE WAY
Beauty queen Carrie Prejean is expecting her first child with her hubby, NFL quarterback Kyle Boller. Boller and Prejean married in July.
``We are just so excited,'' Prejean told E! News. ``I'm due in May.''
On Our Radar
- Florida has better taste in Halloween candy than most other states, says survey
- Phil Collins: 'I don’t like Miami particularly'
- DJ Irie gets put in the hot seat this Saturday at his own celebrity roast
- King Tide floods the streets of South Florida
- Jose Fernandez may get his own Miami street
- Orange is the New Black star gets her drink on
- Where to get hurricane updates without a TV
- Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo at “Before the Flood” screening
- What's closed in Miami because of Hurricane Matthew
- La La Anthony in Miami trying out cocktails