A Ritzy Thanksgiving
Turkey to Go the way to go
Dreading Thursday because you can't cook worth a lick? The Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove has come to the rescue. With their Turkey to Go, you can pick up an already made master- piece (plus sides) and stick a fork in the shopping and prepping madness. Among the goodies in your takeout box (beside the Tom turkey with giblet gravy, of course): sunchoke soup (hey, it's a type of artichoke); frisee salad with cranberries and spiced pecans; orange rose-mary corn stuffing; and Yukon potato country mash with truffles. Save room for the homemade pumpkin pie.
Want to fool your guests?"Put a little flour on your nose to make it look authentic,'" they say.
Order by 2 p.m Tuesday, Nov.ember 23 at 305-644-4680. Pick up at The Ritz Thanksgiving Day 10:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m. Cost: $105; feeds six to eight people.
On Our Radar
- Kesley Grammer and wife spotted in Miami Beach
- Enrique Iglesias faces misdemeanor charges
- Jason Derulo talks new album, influences
- It's decision time for Dwyane Wade
- Launch party for Moscai hosted at The W
- Soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo spotted at W Hotel
- Magic Mike XXL stars at Miami Walk of Fame ceremony
- Irie Weekend a success
- Report: Prince Royce needs to pay up
- Real Housewives couple sue