A Ritzy Thanksgiving
Turkey to Go the way to go
Dreading Thursday because you can't cook worth a lick? The Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove has come to the rescue. With their Turkey to Go, you can pick up an already made master- piece (plus sides) and stick a fork in the shopping and prepping madness. Among the goodies in your takeout box (beside the Tom turkey with giblet gravy, of course): sunchoke soup (hey, it's a type of artichoke); frisee salad with cranberries and spiced pecans; orange rose-mary corn stuffing; and Yukon potato country mash with truffles. Save room for the homemade pumpkin pie.
Want to fool your guests?"Put a little flour on your nose to make it look authentic,'" they say.
Order by 2 p.m Tuesday, Nov.ember 23 at 305-644-4680. Pick up at The Ritz Thanksgiving Day 10:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m. Cost: $105; feeds six to eight people.
On Our Radar
- Kathie Lee Gifford at Boca Bachannal
- Ex Real Housewives of Miami star arrested
- Local chef a contestant on 'Hell's Kitchen'
- Big Bang Theory star Jim Parsons in Miami
- Dan Aykroyd making stops in Broward
- Scott Disick set to appear at Crazy Horse in Pompano Beach
- Toni Braxton meets up with the Wades at benefit
- Sir Richard Branson takes in Formula E
- Nick Zano talks being a Florida guy
- Victoria's Secret spring break party